Reviews for How Bakura Stole Christmas
Rose.Jayne chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Ahahaha! I loved this especially with the kaiba security thing! Xx
Sadistic Kunoichi-13 chapter 1 . 2/21/2010

Love the ending, too! (Never shall I eat figgy pudding, though...)
DarkShootingStarMagician chapter 1 . 10/26/2009 good job, lol i'll never watch how the grinch stole christmas without thinking of this.
PerfectCell17 chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
Aww, this was such an awesome little Christmas story! Poor 'Kura... Trying to steal something that just couldn't be stolen. XD Great job!
Detonare chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
That is fucking great ! Really funny, just what I needed to come through Christmas alive. Too bad, it didn't work out for 'Kura.
AriEmeraldstar chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
Oh, dear Ra, this was HILARIOUS, Laria! I could hardly breathe, I was laughing so hard! But I particularly liked a lot of the subtle humor - at least, it started out as subtle. For instance:

" "I'll look just like St. Nick."...They packed the booze and glasses back into Marik's bag of holiday cheer, stole Ryou's keys, and were now standing out by the car making up a game plan."

Bloody priceless. I was cracking up at those lines for about five minutes straight. Imagining Bakura as Santa Claus, with Marik as a reindeer, loaded with booze, is simply hilarious - I know I keep using that word, but I really can't think of another way to describe it! From a longtime fan, keep up the good work - I'll be sad to see Whose Line end, but you can be assured of at least one procurer of The Sad Cake when it gets published!

Most sincerely, and Happy Holidays from

Hey chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
Oh wow. Nice.
Insane85 chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
Great story, I don't usually read one-shots but this one piqued my attention.

I especially liked the part with the figgy pudding.

Thanks for the story.

Rokujou Hikari chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
Awesome, as always.

Loved the "This. is. not. pudding." XD

Keep up the good work, Larry-san o
Dark Necrofear chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Great story. Poor Bakura, heehee. I am really looking forward to the sequel! -;
SRRH chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
that. was. brilliant...just brilliant. Though, I kind of wish that Bakura and Marik had managed to finish vandalizing Kaiba's house...that would have been priceless.
Journey Maker chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
I absolutely love this story.. I laughed so hard that I nearly fell off my chair.. Can't wait of part two..
vaporeon13204 chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
*dies laughing* Oh my gosh, that was so great. X'D I love how everything back-fired on him so perfectly. Great fic!