Reviews for Tools
TheKritty chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Ah well, Sam should have seen that one coming,huh?

That was very cute, you captured the boys perfectly well (again) and there was some tragic in it, if you understand what I the Dad thing and so on...I coulnd't stop the smile coming up my face though...I had the pic right in front of my eyes!
annie200 chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
That last line was a classic!
bhoney chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
LOL Cute ending! Sam should've seen that coming.
Muffy Morrigan chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
Well, Sam kind of asked for that, didn't he? Love it! Great use of the word, too, by the way

Five Impalas with happy nearly shirtless Winchesters (We're expecting a cold front, don't want them to freeze)
twinchaosblade chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
Outch! The branch was really nasty of Dean though I understand the sentiment. Still, I guess Sammy also hit a bit close to home. But I really liked Dean rambling on about his weapons.
Twinchy chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
Ouch, smacking Sammy with a banch... but the conversation was great.

BTW, I love your author's note concerning the fellow players for the drabble challenge!
TheDarklighter chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Hahaha! Brotherly banters always rock! LOVED it.
Mad Server chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
*giggles around her muffin*

I love your sense of humour hard.

This made me think of Calvin and Hobbes for some reason. Their philosophical talks while walking through the woods or zooming along in Calvin's wagon.
Merisha chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
ROFL :) - Just keeps getting funnier every time I read it Phoeb's :) - what a scream ... poor fly ROFL :) - I love the snark!

Hugs and luv

Mish :)
Thru Terry's Eyes chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
Even better.
Dreadedfemale chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
"I can shoot off a fly’s dick with the Remington."

K it took me a minute. No more like five to be able to read past this. Too much. I can't... Just brilliant! :)
Nana56 chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
Good use of the challenge word. :D Nice description of the way to dispatch several of their prey, too. And, of course, the awesome branch in the face at the end. Loved it.
Onyx Moonbeam chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
I love zombies, actually, I love that Dean loves zombies. (I am indifferent to slightly scared of them.) And Dean's enthusiasm for the hunt. Just like with werewolves.

Plus, Sam's ability to really know Dean to the core is wonderful to see.
Orange Autumn chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
Lol! Good one. Loved the banter. D
deangirl1 chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
God - I loved this! Please run away and go and write for Kripke? So, just wonderfully the boys... And you had me laughing out loud at the A/N - we'll just list those NOT playing - LOL! Ok... off to get my heart ripped out with chapter 2...