Reviews for Damien
SoulreaverA113 chapter 1 . 4/11/2019
Damn I love it
If your still alive keep it up
Miss Jessica Riddle chapter 27 . 10/18/2007
sev was a little out of chaeactter towards the end, but it was still a great read
SashaBabe23 chapter 15 . 5/17/2007
brilliant
SmartAlek chapter 27 . 4/27/2005
DON'T YELL AT YOU! ARE YOU CRAZY? That's way to sad. Are you always this morbid? It makes me want to cry, but I can't. It was a good story until the end. I know some peole would say that it's how real life goes, but I'm not a huge fan of real life when I'm reading. I read to get away from real life! Anyway...TTFN!
SmartAlek chapter 1 . 4/26/2005
The chapter has now ended? That just struck me as really funny! I don't know why. It just sounded so formal. Anyway, yeah...I just felt the need to say something about that! Buh-bye!
Pepper-the-rezo-loves-meg chapter 1 . 10/25/2004
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
sami Sarahantifany Anastasia Merloom chapter 27 . 10/11/2004
The ending is well, um, diffartent. However I understanded why it was so important that you finish that way. Although I admit that the ending is growing on me , it's not as if I shall ever refur to it as a happy ending. Well ok you caught me although I am really sad and depressed, I LOVE the ending. I can't really explain. But though the flewance for your writing I can tell you catch my drift. By the way if you ever see the pen name Sarantifany Anastasia Merloom attached to anything it's me. As for asking you for a sequal I say nay. It will completely rue the storyline. Please leave it to the reader to imagine. Well untill you or I write again I give my said good byes. *sniff* Farwell the 'teller of tales', This is where I leave you.
lhuntathraeil chapter 27 . 4/10/2004
i would like to say this story gave me the chills...i LOVE it...the ending...GREAT
Color and Light chapter 24 . 9/28/2003
i know it's been a year scince you wrote this but just for your Info. Severus would be 62 in Harry's 7th year or somewere around there. Alan Rickman fan speaking but dosent he look young for his age? But in the book it doese not give an age so you might be right but the actor right now is currently 57.
bec chapter 27 . 1/20/2003
oh my god, that took so long to read! it was really good if i do say so myself. ahh, i think u covered about everything with the plot, but i don't know if u explained it to the best in the end? i dont know. leave the ending. i think it was best like that because it ended all of Christine's pain and stuff. u should have been more clear of who killed her- was it Serverus? because it couldn't have been- who else had grey eyes?
Amber Evans Potter chapter 26 . 12/26/2002
This is really cute! But I hate her now. Isn't that weird? I'e hated her on and off but I've continued to read this. I'm so bizarre.
Amber Evans Potter chapter 25 . 12/25/2002
This is wonderful! I'm starting to get annoyed with Christine again. Self-absorbed and selfish *sigh* but it can't be helped. I'm off to read more!
Amber Evans Potter chapter 23 . 12/24/2002
Of course we have time to review. Hold on! *attacks a dragon trying to barbaque her dog* Sorry abo-, watch it! *shoots a laser beam thingy at aliens trying to destroy her house* Meanies! Okay! Now I can-, oh my God! *ducks torrent of fire trying to fry her*

Hehe, just kidding! I'm going to go read the next chapter now! *ducks from rabbid bunnies trying to eat her*
Amber Evans Potter chapter 22 . 12/24/2002
This is great! They're finally together! I actually like that you keep all of the characters so, well, in character. Hehe, very few authors have the talent to do that. I love this! Off I go for the next chapter. I really am starting to love it more!
Amber Evans Potter chapter 21 . 12/24/2002
O.O That was pure evil! He didn't deserve that! Still, Christine sure is a bitch lately so I can understand. A little. Okay, not at all! Hehe, never mind. Ignore me! I'm off to read another chapter!