Reviews for Only A Dream
Link Fangirl01 chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Memory more like. Too bad he doesn't know that! ~glee~

I like it.
Tettelle chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Wow Lloyd ! What a weird dream !

(But it's the truth, Kratos is your daddy ! o)

Great story !

I liked it !
AccountInvisible chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
...wow...I could really see this as a dream Lloyd could have had in the game. Great story!
x-DragonSoul-x chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
No story is really cliche, because every writer makes it different. I think you should put in the author note that Lloyd doesn't know Kratos is his dad. I was a little confused for a minute. Otherwise I think you did good. You could have had a bit more... umm, unnerving stuff to emphasize the danger of them being caught. Like saying it was really dark out or have an ominous rustling bush, stuff like that. You did have a nice bit of foreshadowing when you said they were going to Iselia. Yup, good.
Indigo-Typhoon chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
Nice, Lloyd's reaction to constantly moving was very believable.
SheenaFox chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
So cute! 3 One thing that bugs me is your endings in some of your stories. It's like, starting off strong but getting weaker...O_o Like the ending for this was kinda...blunt. Other than that I loved it!
freakyanimegal chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
:D

That was super special awesomeness! n.n Do more like this and I will totally read and review! n.n Sklee!

Hm...critique? Um...I'm sorry to say I can't think of anyting right at this moment...:( Hm...oh well. n.n

Merry Early Christmas! :D
blackdemondragon chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
Aww... Poor Lloyd. Kratos doens't hate you.

Anyway, this was cute. I like how you managed to portray the personalities of the characters and the very slight fluffiness between father and son. I love oyako fanfics.

Keep up the good work.