Reviews for Everything is keen
Soncnica chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
ups now Dean discovered Sam's secret...LOL
twinchaosblade chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
Oh, Paris, this had me in stitches from laughing so much! That was such a hilarious drabble, well-written and absolutely imaginative. Dean really knows how to enjoy life to the full. And he know VERY well that Sammy's reasons for loving book stores are pretty much different from his current one. What a fantastic piece!
Twinchy chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
Ah, that was a great one, Paris! *hugs*

Lovely and totally creative idea for the prompt word - and I adore 'pissed off Bobby' sending Dean to research something. hehe

It's just so very typical of Dean to meet a "hot clerk" at the least likely of places...
Supernoodle chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Interesting use of the challenge word, and a hint of Dean whump. Good one! x
Thru Terry's Eyes chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
Go Dean!
Dreadedfemale chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
Wicked cute! Nice word usage. Very unique. :)
PADavis chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
Now if that man had ever come into my bookstore, I never would have closed it. And hot bookstore clerks - yay! Thanks for a great drabble!

Phoebe
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
Ha! Now that is an a creative use of the challenge word! Sounds like Dean might need to write a letter to penthouse... Dear penthouse, so I walked into a used book store and... not that I have actually read penthouse... but you know, if...
SciFiRN chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
That's just so Dean, cute.
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
He never quits, does he? ;)
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
Classic Dean, mind always in the gutter. Really funny!
FigureInTheAshtray chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
Haha! This made me grin :D Typical Dean, only interested when there's eye candy around. Nicely done! :)