Reviews for Black Balloon
MiniLover chapter 1 . 1/6
Aww! Who wouldn't want a Viking fighting for them!
Duckbutt chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
Malanna -I know you've suffered some health issues -I hope this finds you well. I'm just strolling through some classic SVM fanfic and thought fondly of you.
Anna chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Very nice...there is a lot you could do with a great start like this!
luvvamps chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Beautiful!
Northman Maille chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
I love it, and I miss your words. I hope you're doing we'll.
Vampyressa chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
A wonderful story. Thank you.
Dizzyxx chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Love 'Goo Goo Dolls'! I swear, your writing is simply incredible! *applaudes*
kitlina chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
loved your little story here, if only Sooks could see that, but no, she has to be stupid in that department *sigh*
Were-Bitchagain chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
Just found your stories! I'm so excited to read more!

I'm with you on the music as inspiration. I can't tell you how often I'm listening to a song and all of a sudden...there are Sookie and Eric.

A big one for me lately is "Just Say Yes" by Snow Patrol.

Thanks again for the great read!
EricBonesVladCurran chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
Beautiful. Thank you for sharing.
Baronessjai chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
I've read all your stories but i didn't get to give you fed back on fanfic but i did on the HBO wiki...as ladyfayette I just want to tell you that your stories are very very good and i would hope that you continue your sookie/eric nation because i'm sure i'm not the only one that feels this way...keep up the good work.

BARONESS
Blue fantaisie chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Superb !
Lollirotxox chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
*squeal* Not only did you write a magnificent oneshot, you included two of my biggest loves; The Goo Goo Dolls and Eric Northman. I can die happy now.

I too was reminded of Eric and Sookie by this song, same with Iris. I was actually going to include BB in a story of mine, but I'd feel like it couldn't compete with this now ] This is gorgeous. I think you did Eric justice in this, for this is exactly what I would expect him to be thinking/feeling.

And that last line?

Fucktastic. Bravo.
Sheena dmented chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
All I can say is WOW! Great fic. Very Eric.
smargypants chapter 1 . 6/10/2009