Reviews for The Crimson Killings
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
loved it.
Moonlit Water Sunny River chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
BAH I'm bringing it up anyway. I want more on this! I've noticed that in most of your stories, you somehow bring up Kimbley. fave character of yours?
Bottan chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
Aww, I loved it... not too sweet, but still lovely. I love stories that feel simply true, and this was one of them. It had a lot of potential for angst and you kept it consequently out, which I liked. (Envy is really a nice guy, isn't he?)

Critic? The last four paragraphes were a little sappy. But only because the same thing was stated over and over again, with breaks in form on the one hand (short seperated pragraphs) and breaks in time (before dinner, during dinner, after dinner) on the other one. One mention of "it felt alright" would have been enough, probably. Hmm, sorry for bad English, don't know how to explain it otherwise.

But I really enjoyed reading this. :)
Fizzyology chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
Awwh I felt a bit sorry for Envy, getting yelled at by Ed because he doesn't know about the whole crimson killer thing. Though WHY I didn't figure out that Kimbly was the killer until AFTER he actually introduced his name I'll never know, since it was actually pretty obvious lol.

It's a shame you don't want to add on to this, but that's how things go, eh? Either way I liked it and it was actually pretty cute despite the risk to Ed's life and the fact that they're pretty much hookers in this fic, I mean Envy and pull the "I'm too sexy for you" look but Ed's just too cute to really be much of a streetwalker XD

I still want your soul D lol
D E M Z Y chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
The ending was so... sweet. I liked the story. It seemed a little short, but it was a one-shot, what do you expect. But yes, all and all, i really did like it.
KatrinaEagle chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
Why? Why not do a multichap?

This has potential! O.O

That aside, awesome. Really good.

Not really fluffy-like, but still enough. :)
Luna-Lunak chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
Loved it! But by your AN I can see that you're desperately trying not to write a sequel because you think it would ruin the fic. I completly understand you, some things just have to end because more could spoil it (look at the Matrix series), doesn't mean we won't try to make you write more though. But since you appear to be stubborn on this one then please- go and write another EnvyxEd story! i really like how you wrote this one. Just the right amount of drama, a great atmosphere and the delicate touches of romance. I totally adore the effect.

Hugs & Kisses & Cookies

Luna Lunak
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Oh my God, it took me seven tries to log in to write this review. I guess I could have not logged in at all, but I wanted to x]

Anyways, that's not interesting.

So, here's the thing: I love this story like I do all your stories. Seriously, you rock! And edvy is getting harder and harder to write these days, isn't it? I mean, it's hard to get new ideas. This is why I love your fanfics, thay're original.

I don't think it's mushy. Well, it kind of is, but compared to the kind of stuff you see on the Net...

It's really too bad this is only a oneshot, it could easily be developped into an awesome story!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Thanks, this was great. How come your not doing as much in fma as you used to? You're grea at it. I can just imagine the look on Ed's face when Envy showed up and told Kimblee to buzz off. I'm kinda sad that you're leaving it there because I want to know how Al ends up in the wheelchair and how Ed turned to prostitution. Anyways, this was great and thanks again.
YukinoKara chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
Wow. This is really good. I like it )

I think it fit the theme/requirements well XD

YukinoKara
sexyedismine chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
omg, this is seriously only a oneshot? *eyes tear up* I was really getting into it, too...*sniffles* besides the oneshotness, it was very good! keep it up!