Reviews for Rose Tinted Goggles
Blah chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
This is making even my salt crackers sweet... Bravo. Bravo.
turnabout chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
AH CLIFFHANGER :3

I really liked it. Klavier wasn't OOC. :)
Concetta chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
This is really good. It actually follows the characters! Most everyone else depicts Klavier as in love with Ema-only Ema's being in character for disliking Klavier. But, with your fic they are both in character! Awesome! I wish there was more!

Ciao!
ViriDiane chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
out of curiosity, how are rose tinted goggles related to the fic?

but all in all, the way it was written was nice :D
nijibug chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
You did a fine job, though. Characterization was wonderful, and these two came off as very cute!
crystalwolfberri chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
wow, very good fic. I believe the two were extremely in-character, and the plot was quite cute, too. :)
pisceanchic101 chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Aww! How cute and sweet! :)
Anne Llewlyn chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
german pimp.

lol : i'm going to remember that whenever i (re)play the game.

loved it!
Daidairo chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
I like. D
REDskies chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
Ahah, I loved the joke about Justice. Classic :'D
lildaemon chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
I think you've written this pairing beautifully. I see the beginning of a new, healthier relationship. Your characters are very believable, as is your situation. Great job! I look forward to more stories from you!
FeatherBerry chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
Aww, its only a one shot, but it was great! Klavier and Ema definity were in character (Ema was a bit mean, but she wasn't ooc)!

I wish I could see more Klavier x Ema from you, but you just crushed me with your note at the end ;_;. S'okay though :)
MonochromeSelene chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
LOL!

FInally, you've made my day!

I've been suffering from "PROBLEMS" since ugh...

I love this fic - it's so in character, I wish they had a prosecutor game for Klavier (or a detective game for Ema) and had this scene in there!

Both of them are IN CHARACTER, and the plot is believable - so that counts as a good fic (in my opinion).

I have to say this again - I LOVE THIS FIC!

I wish you'd write more for Klema - you're pretty good!

Rose tinted goggles - LOL!

MissYoui
crderf chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Nice job for this story. I love the jokes. I was laughing so hard! I also love your Ch'yeah.
OneMorePerson chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Wow, this is such a great story...

The 'justice' jokes cracked me up :)

Awesome.