Reviews for 20 Thundercrackers
m-orbide chapter 20 . 10/5/2014
OMG, this is it. This is an amazing fanfic. Well done! You did just magic! Thank you!
Khysani Myrical chapter 11 . 8/21/2012
Awwwwwww!

I love these kind of stories from you!

You just make it so...amazing!

Juat asking, but who is the femme or female or whatevs?

An OC?
Khysani Myrical chapter 5 . 8/21/2012
LOL! I really enjoyed this chapter.

You have a gift fot writing drabbles.

Yep. Yessiree, ya surely do!
Khysani Myrical chapter 4 . 8/21/2012
I really liked this chapter. It was serious, and showed us what Thundercracker really thinks about his trineleader.
Rebeldynasty chapter 20 . 1/12/2012
That was stellar. Thundercracker's perspective was eloquent, and exuded exactly what one would expect from the chapter called "Reflective". You put TC's thoughts into words so perfectly. :)
Rebeldynasty chapter 19 . 1/12/2012
Okay, I literally just did one of those wheezy cackles; the kind that slips out when you're trying to not wake anyone up with your laughter.

That was just too awesome. I thought I'd die.

:') Good ol' TC. And I thought he was threatening Rumble over something important.

Boy, was I wrong.
Rebeldynasty chapter 18 . 1/12/2012
Lol, this one was very misleading! XD Oh my god, I think I just might love Skywarp, here. He's such a little git. ;)
Rebeldynasty chapter 17 . 1/12/2012
Awww. I guess TC is really homesick. :( Poor mech. Anything to get a little taste of home.
Rebeldynasty chapter 16 . 1/9/2012
Despite my reservations of your Jealousy chapter, I decided to read the next ones. This one made me smile.

I love the episode where they're drunk on energon. :')
Rebeldynasty chapter 14 . 1/9/2012
Er...not as crazy about this chapter. This one seems to contradict the impression I got from earlier ones. I was of the mind you weren't one of those fangirls...-_-
Rebeldynasty chapter 13 . 1/9/2012
Ah, directly from TC's point of view, here. Nice touch. :)
Rebeldynasty chapter 12 . 1/9/2012
TC punishing himself over something he'd done to Prowl? This is most peculiar. He didn't kill him...yet he feels remorse. Is it because he should have finished him?
Rebeldynasty chapter 11 . 1/9/2012
I feel for TC, here. I've had dreams I wanted to keep going, because when you wake from them, you feel so empty. :( I really wonder who this love of his was?
Rebeldynasty chapter 10 . 1/9/2012
Lol, it's okay, TC, to enjoy a little of the adulation. ;) At least this one wasn't a fragging shrieking fangirl.
Rebeldynasty chapter 9 . 1/9/2012
This chapter was very poetic. A little morbid, perhaps, but a nice touch, with him feeling peaceful.