Reviews for Laundry Days
RaichuGirl chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
This is such a great story! It's unique and funny, and I really enjoyed reading it. Awesome job.
Cased In Darkness chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Behold! This is the answer to the unanswered question that was given to us at the end of GX. . . Because it was rushed and everyone wanted 5D's to start. Meh.

I really did enjoy this, it was sweet.
AirGirl Phantom chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
ASDFGHJKL This is so amazing! Seriously, one of the best, sweetest post-series Judai stories I've ever read. I'll admit, I was skeptical about the OC at first, but when I realized the direction you were taking with it, I LOVED it! :D Awesome job!
Angel Kitty chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
I'm terrible at reviewing but this was perfect. I like to see scenarios about what Judai's life could be like after GX. Really fun to read. :)I loved your characterization, too. I really enjoyed it!
yamiduke13 chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
This was fantastic. I loved it and really enjoyed it. I think you did an awesome job.
Lise chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
What a cool little story! I adored it! Thanks for that treat!
scaryghost chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
I found this very fun to read. It was very cute and I loved the way you wrote Juudai. He seemed to come alive in this story.
harinezumiko chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
Awww... This was cute and unexpected. I love the everyday-life-with-a-twist-of-fantasy style.
Rachel chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
I agree with one the previous reviews. Your OC was perfect, not too spotlight stealing but still live and real enough to be of interest. A cute little story.
Lizeth chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
Really good. Thank you for writing it. :)
Lal Mirch chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
Oh Judai xD Only you would do that.

Awesome story flow and I adore how well the story worked out.
Arcion chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
I love it, and it just seems to flow so nicely together with the characters, the events happening..

I wish I had such a gift for writing.. I'm glad that you're willing to show your work to us _
Higuchimon chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
This is what an OC really should be. Not stealing the story spotlight, but being a true *part* of the story. Juudai did exactly what Juudai has done since he grew up...help other people.