Reviews for Phobic
twinchaosblade chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
Now you got me confused, am I the only one who missed WHAT Dean was afraid of?

Hehe, but I guess it's something average like planes when Sammy couldn't believe Dean was afraid of flying in 'Phantom Traveler'. Well-written.
Twinchy chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
Sam might never understand a few things about his brother but he's always there to stand at his side in order to face whatever's at hand.

Well done.
TheDarklighter chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Great job! You have me wondering what Dean is not too keen on. I guess it's something ordinary or funny such that Sam finds it incredulous. Hmm..a baby in diapers? hehe...
writergirl94 chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
ha what was the is even about?

lol

lovedd itt though
sunnyjunedays chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Hi, The possibilities are endless as to what Sam is not too keen on. Loved this. x
Mad Server chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Of course now I'm dying to know what it is. But I guess it doesn't matter. Pale-faced white-knuckled Dean is cause for celebration no matter what it is that's got him nervous. I really like the way you illustrated is anxiety!
Thru Terry's Eyes chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
I must be tired. I just got off work and it's 10:30 pm. I sat here going 'Huh?" then I realized I needed to turn on my imagination which I think had already left the building. I don't know what Dean sees but I'm positive it's purple.
Nana56 chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
Okay, you're seriously going to have to fit this into a much longer fic. I don't have a problem with ambiguity, but this wants to be longer, hon.

Great job.
Onyx Moonbeam chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
I love Sam's response, and Dean's absolute sincerity. I also like that I can imagine all the many things which Dean is not keen on, maybe purple popsicles. Or valet's, which I would totally understand!
PADavis chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
I like ambiguity - it could be the michelin tire guy, or a giant panda. Lets me fill in the blanks. Like the lip action.

Phoebe
Dreadedfemale chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
My vote goes for girl scouts. Those little chicks are vicious when it comes to selling cookies. This was fun. :)
deangirl1 chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
I'm so glad you came out to play! Loved the ambiguity here!
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
Two words.

Possessed squirrel.

yep.

Okay, that isn't what I really pictured, but it will do :)

Very nice. And fun to imagine what it is.
Dream Painter chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
Aw... you didn't tell us what it was! It's better that way, though. Poor Dean.
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
Glad you decided to play this week.

And I know what it is:

Fangirls.

*Waggles fingers* Don't worry Dean, we don't bite... much.

(Dang I'm evil today...)