Reviews for Silent Hill 2: Unplugged
Snowlex chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
OH MY FUCKING GAWD THAT WAS HILARIOUS X"D

Off to read chapter 2.
Prisonerksc2-303 chapter 3 . 4/21/2009
Hahaha...looks like something Mary would wear and although that dress was a bit hideous, its true. You had me dying when the little girl kicked the key and James threatened her with the wooden plank and decided against it since he didn't want to go to jail for beating a child...but just who would arrest him? He erased the L from clock, good one XD. The bit about James and his V8 bottle was hilarious and of course the year he was born too lol. Anyway that was an awesome update! Keep up the good work! Love it!
ribcagexo chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
Ugh. That's scary. But funny! I hope to read more of this. The words are god. Kepp it up!
Prisonerksc2-303 chapter 2 . 1/13/2009
Oh come on! That was far from being worse! It was hilarious and you still updated even though your keyboard is all jacked. Oh and sorry to hear about that too. I just loved the 'hints to go to the bar' part. LoL and then finally after James has his hissy fit, he needs a drink XD. Awesome update! Keep up the good work! Looking forward to the next update.
LinkxZelda46996 chapter 2 . 1/13/2009
LMFAO! I LOVE IT KEEP WRITING! LMFAO!
Davy chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
"A plank of wood!"

That is exactly what my friends and I yell every single time we play Silent Hill 2.
Prisonerksc2-303 chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
LoL loved it. Update soon please.
Darkcomet chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
Hey this was really funny...Angela scared me a little though, that is going to be a nightmare for sure. But it is really good.

I can only imagine how Eddie will be, but I can't wait to see so please continue.
Not at home chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
For crackfic, this has a surprising amount of detail and good writing. Very nice