Reviews for Sammy
okayokayokay chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Good god this is adorable! Where have you been my whole life? I absolutely love that Sam has some orange peel in his chair, and its so sweet that he's trying to make orange juice for his sick brother...adorable, I tell you.
writergirl94 chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
aww so cute! aww litle sammy
Twinchy chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
That was such a treat to read and pure fluff if you asked me. Those brotherly moments when they take care of each other with whatever seems to come in handy are simply awesome.

Taking all that into account, I'll forgive the word count just this once. hehe

Get well yourself soon, Orange! *sends virtual O-J*
twinchaosblade chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
Aw, this was so beyond awesome! That was one of the sweetest WeeChester stories I've read to date. Sammy trying to make orange juice for his big brother when he is sick was really priceless. I just see the thousand watt smile inside my head right now!
TheDarklighter chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Sweet! That's so cute of Sammy*smiles*
NC Girl chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
I love the idea of a kid using a cheese grater to make orange juice. In an odd way, I can see the kid-logic!
anon chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Cute. Feel better.
Mad Server chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
YAY, sick Dean! I love that Sam has somehow got orange peel in his hair. And that Dean gives him full props for his juice-making efforts. So sweet. I love it.

Hope you feel better soon!
Meggin Lane chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
Awe! Sammy looked so sweet perched in that chair and Dean, I could just picture his rumpled 'I been sick-but trying to look tough still' look. You are the queen of random Wichester moments!

Hey, sorry you're under the weather. I've been fighting off a cold myself too. But over the holiday I managed to finish the first story I ever wrote on this site. 16 frikin chapters but now done...Yippee!

Hope you feel better, you can still out write me even with a stuffy nose!
PADavis chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
Nice bit of weechester. Thanks

Phoebe
Thru Terry's Eyes chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
aw for the story and I hope you feel better!
Nana56 chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
I love Weechesters! Beautifully done.

Feel better! *sends orange juice and other forms of vitamin C*
Onyx Moonbeam chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
So cute! Just knowing someone cares can make it so much better. I also find that whining makes it better, in case you're still feeling sick.
Dreadedfemale chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
*sniff. Wicked wicked cute! Love the descriptions. Great drabble and for this you are forgiven for going over the allotted word count!
deangirl1 chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
Aw! Feel better hun! I love little Sammy trying to look after Dean - that sounds like the most disgusting orange juice ever...