Reviews for Crossfire
Tsamoka chapter 8 . 7/8
So, when do we get to see the glorious curb-stomp that is the fall of Blue Sun? And the rest of the story?
the brown cow chapter 8 . 1/22/2014
Great story, so far
Talon5Krrde chapter 8 . 3/21/2013
Well, doesn't River get her fight scene?
Tempest's Bane chapter 8 . 1/6/2013
Very, very good! I've always loved Serenity and to have it combined with one of my favorite universes (And characters)? YES! Revan is of course epic and I like how you've tied in most of the critical elements from the movie/TV show... This is looking good. Great job!
Darkth Shadow chapter 8 . 11/2/2012
this is a good story, please continue to write it
gster391 chapter 8 . 8/12/2012
Ah...great story, I wish you'd update it soon. Oh, and it's "Reap what you sow." Sow means plant, or put in the ground, sew is...well, knitting.
Brendan2097 chapter 8 . 3/21/2012
Haha; "You're so cute when you're angry, love. Your nose scrunches up just like a Kinrath pup's!"

-You know your KotOR well. I appreciate your knowledge of the source material, although I'm curious...

I've heard the "Qel Droma" family name from Star Wars, but I didn't know if Revan was one of them. Is that Cannon? Or just a personal choice for tying more SW threads together?
Brendan2097 chapter 7 . 3/21/2012
"Observation: This HK-47's sensors show a lack of adequate Midichlorians within your system for such a feat to be possible. Analysis: The presence of psychic capabilities hints at a connection to the Force, but untrained you are incapable of carrying out your threat. Conclusion: This HK-47 unit is safe from your psychic assault and conditioned by Master to resist rudimentary Force-assaults."

Haha - you tell her, HK.

I like the way the actual dialogue said by the Firefly/Serenity characters has been addressed to the SW characters in this chapter. Nicely done.
Brendan2097 chapter 5 . 3/21/2012
I heartily approve of the way you write in style of Firefly when those characters are at the fore. Its good to see you know your source material so well. I'd forgotten HK-47 had translator functions... Funny, I bet he'd get on well with Jayne.

"The Master's Wife-Unit" - haha. I really want to replay KotOR now :)
Brendan2097 chapter 4 . 3/21/2012
At this stage I must say that I really enjoyed Firefly/Serenity, and KotOR is probably my favourite RPG.

The idea of the Firefly and Star Wars universes being joined is... REALLY odd to me. It takes great courage and imagination to merge these two universes and story-telling styles, but you're doing very well at it. I'm guessing that the darkness Revan once sensed might prove to be the Reavers, which would be a very creative and clever way to mash the separate stories together.

You seem to have a clear narrative development in your mind as you write, which I admire.

It's been ages since I last played KotOR, and I'd forgotten all about Mission Vao and the others... Strange seeing them alive and well, so to speak. I'll always have time for HK-47, though!
Kane chapter 8 . 3/9/2012
Interesting story, I especially like your portrayal of Revans two sides and his conversation with Bastila was just priceless(I laughed really hard at that part grin). But besides that what are your intentions for the Reavers, I mean they are one of the main antagonists and just having them killed off once the Republic fleet arrives strikes me as bit to easy an way for this whole situation being solved but are the author, so its your decision what you do with them, though I wonder what happens if the remaining Sith somehow managed to "ally" themselves with the Reavers or in other words make them their servants/slaves/subordinates somehow? Well I hope thats going to spur your brain on the think up some twists and turns for the story's plot.

DrakeDarkblade chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
So that's how HK-47 came to be dismantled...interesting. A bit short for me but I'll continue reading later on.
AnthonyR89 chapter 8 . 7/31/2011
got done reading what you have posted for conduit and took a look at your other work, clicked on this mostly because of just how weird the cross is, i think its pretty good. of course, i am not all that attached to the firefly universe, since my knowledge of it amounts to a couple of fan fics and the movie serenity, but i still think its pretty good, and i hope you start working on this when you finish conduit.
James chapter 8 . 10/12/2010
update by any chance
eac chapter 8 . 2/9/2010
i usually don't like fics where the main protagonist has a family with a kid. usually, they turn into some kind of weird melodrama.

so far, this story has turned out to be quite good however.

i'm not overly fond of a dual personality revan. hope you merge the two into gray pretty soon.

good story, update please.