Reviews for The Games We Play
graceofgod chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
heehee - love that! What's next, snakes and ladders! poor, defensive dean. aw...
bhoney chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
Cute! LOL Love the image of the boys playing Scrabble.
JadeAlmasy chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Lmao!

Jade
Twinchy chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
Ha, refreshing idea of using the prompt word and so cool they play a game of scrabble to pass the time.

I have to admit I suspected them counting the tiles at the mention of "46" at the beginning. LOL
twinchaosblade chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
Ha, that was great, especially that you managed to use BOTH prompt words within the same drabble; I'm in awe! Funny to see them play a game of scrabbles.
Mad Server chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Nice dynamic here! I like how casual and in control Sam is, and how intent and wired Dean is.
TheDarklighter chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Cool! I love playing scrabble and the line where Dean says it's personal is

really funny.
NC Girl chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Oh, very fun!

And very endeering.

Great job!
Supernoodle chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Ha. Good use of the challenge word, and I love a bit of movie trivia!
jasper03 chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
Extra points for using the word in a word game! never have played scrabble...that's kinda sad...maybe my sister will play it with me! I know how to win now, use the word keening.
Dream Painter chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
*chuckles* Nice! I like it.
PADavis chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
Nice job - first use of Scrabble too. Thanks. And the jab about the score. Great.

Phoebe
Thru Terry's Eyes chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
I never learned how to play scrabble but I knolw Dean and I are one with trying to add up the scores.
Onyx Moonbeam chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
I love their banter, plus Scrabble - Awesome way to spend a night. Good for Dean to show Sam who's awesome.
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
Scrabble is my favorite game ever. and now, thanks to you, I have a hot visual of Dean studying his little tiles. Hot. And he is brilliant. Though I will still win. :)