Reviews for Bushes Like Trees
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Ha ha ha ha. Great job. Love how you included everyone. Catch ya on the flip side.
mainestreet chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
"Santa is the best red Power Ranger ever!" Oh my gosh that line... Instant classic! I loved this story- because you are so right, there's no way Kendrix would've given up the more fearless part of her personality - and we never found out how Leo dealt with the resurrected Kendrix! I throughly enjoyed hearing about his protective instincts! :D Thank you so much!
monkeerangerfan chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
this was a great story. it was sweet and a little funny.
rapunzl chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
Utterly adorable and hilarious, completely on par with the rest of your work. I loved the carrying her "over a leaf-strewn pathway because ‘there might be a poisonous bug in there,’" and the way that everyone just assumed that Leo was over-flirting his way through his overprotectiveness. Great job, as always.
angellwings chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
I love this story...for some reason it took me back to "I'm Dreaming of a White Ranger"...I think it was the mention of Santa. Because I was reminded that he has actually been introduced in the PR Universe, lol. This story was great. The characters were well written, the humor was spot on, the fluff was just the right amount...this is the three little bears of PR one-shots!

I love that Kai was the one talking sense into Leo, and Kendrix's idea for the "Tree" was brilliant! Great fic!
snake screamer chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
“First off, Santa has magical powers, that’s how he does it" Leo got you there Kendrixs

Good and funny story Jd, glad you started writing PR again.
PrincessBellePrinceAdam chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Aw, that was cute. Nice Christmas piece. :)
Iron-Mantis chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
funny christmaas story, can't wait to happen next, huh Kai being the voice of reason when its coming to being to worried, good stuff.
Warlord-Xana chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
Hilarious Christmas PR story, also love the Kendrix/Leo fluff. think you could check some more unposted PR story you made?
Zap Rowsdower chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
I was about to send a hate-filled note, then I remembered that Santa DOES exist in Power Rangers. So, chances are, Leo is right!

On a more serious note, good job. Characterization good as always, humor is good, although not as much as usual (expected, given the length and obligatory heartwarmingness that comes with the theme), but good overall!
LastWhiteRose chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
that was cute, great story!