Reviews for Quick as the Cold Wind
Mellony chapter 2 . 2/10/2011
Hey! I'm back again (I think this is my third time for this fic). Anyway I was just re-reading the "Banned and the Banished" series and remembered your cross (I'm hopelessly addicted to HP crossovers) and decided to re-reread it as well. I still love the idea and hope that one day you get the urge to continue it.
SlashySlashSlash chapter 2 . 9/2/2010
I was extremely surprised when I found that someone made fanfiction of Banned and the Banished let alone a crossover. I have read the whole series and enjoyed them immensely so it was great to read something about them. Thanks for great chapters... and for making them long :D
mabidiso chapter 2 . 4/15/2010
This story is just so cool. I do wish you would continue with it, but I'll certainly take what I can get. The details in Harry's encounter with Fardale were so wonderful; and I loved his processing ideas about Fardale and Mogweed, and his acknowlegement that he was avoiding thinking about more painful things like the loss of his friends and his world. Really loved how for the longest time he insisted to himself that he was in Hell. Very cool the portrayal of the disjointed and fuzzy nature of Harry's perceptions when he was feverish.
Barkers3 chapter 2 . 2/11/2010
Too awesome!
Catzi chapter 2 . 7/29/2009
If there's going to be slash in this story, who will Harry be paired with? I assume Harry would be paired with someone, at least. I'll have to check out that series now. So many books to read, so little time!
Mellony chapter 2 . 6/20/2009
I just want to say that I'm sorry if it sounds like I'm trying to push or rush you. I know how hard it can be to write a fic and I really am just trying to encourage you by showing my continued interest in this one. I really do enjoy it and am willing to wait patiently for any updates on it as you get around to them.
Mellony chapter 2 . 6/19/2009
I'm glad that you seem to have decided to continue this and hope to see more of it in the future. I really do enjoy it and can't wait to see where and how you decide to take everything.
Azinine chapter 2 . 6/18/2009
Harry should just leave that group. I don't know much about the book you've crossed Harry with but for the life of me this "Circus" is ticking me off. Heh. Guess I' just biased to Harry. No offense. Though I won't stop reading this fic still. Hahaha! _ Thanks for sharing by the way.
Mellony chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
Hi again! I just re-read it because I liked it so much. I really do hope that you decide to continue this I would love to read more of it soon!
Yiroma chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
Different, but good! I don't think I've ever seen a cross-over with these two books before, and I'm looking forward to reading more of it.
venefici chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
I have been looking for a good crossover with The Banned and The Banished and it looks like i have founf one :) Update soon eh
Fandom Butterfly chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
Interesting! :) I really enjoyed the B&B series (except the last book, the end seemed almost like a cop-out), so to see a HP/B&B x-overs is delightful. I will admit to skimming a little, because I've read the first/second book(s) enough to really know what's going on, but I think you've done well in presenting the B&B series to anyone who've never read the book, and found a nice way to slide Harry on in. :D

One though. You might want to link in your profile to the Wiki B&B synopsis page. It might save you a little in having to explain certain things at the end of the chapters. Might save you a little time, if nothing else. :)

[http(:/) wiki/The_Banned_and_the_Banished]
TheOneThatIsAddictedToHPfics chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
continue!
Mellony chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Wow. I've never seen a crossover between these two particular series before. So far it look really interesting. I can't wait to see where you take it.

Mellony
Marius DeJordan chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
I never read the books from James Clemens,(sorry) but this is a very interesting Beginn of a good story, in my opinion. Hmm. One question: Is old Voldy dead? I wait for the next chapter. Thanks for sharing.

Greetings from Germany