Reviews for Posession
GucciHargitay chapter 16 . 8/17/2014
This story is life changing and amazing I hope you write more.
kika83 chapter 16 . 3/6/2012
how my gosh! what an amazing story! just fantastic, bravo!
Tummer21 chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
I'm just starting to read this story and wanted to say thank you for sharing it with us. A few years ago a woaman was found near me after being held from age 14 to 24 as a sex slave it's miracle any of these girls are alive.
Crowdreamer chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Awesome! Looking forward to more.
nanite chapter 16 . 1/24/2012
You have to be one of the meanest people in the world! I was all set to go to sleep and just scanned for a new story. Mistakenly, I had to start reading it. Thought I'd stop after they saved Olivia, but no! I had to keep going to find her reactions. it's way too late for me to read and then get up for work tomorrow. I have 20 second graders who will ensure I'm awake, but I'll not feel it. It is all your fault I should have been in bed 4 hours ago! I appreciate you being so cruel. Keep it up, you're addicting!
nativeSOBX chapter 9 . 1/23/2012
This is really an emotional story... in a good way, of course.
nativeSOBX chapter 2 . 1/23/2012
I really got into this chapter so much better than the first. You did a really good job with it. Having Olivia in this situation is so believable.
nativeSOBX chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
This was a great idea (and different) for a story. I can't wait to read on. Drawing attention to something that needs addressing is never easy, but someone has to do it...like the show itself. I applaud you.
SunRise19 chapter 16 . 1/23/2012
Wow, I was really surprised to see this updated! Awesome job here! This story was so sad but I'm glad for the nice ending for the two women and the kids. I did wonder what happened to them all. Great job here!

I'm also looking forward to reading the Domaine..that's an awesome story to..LOVING it can't wait for Liv and all the women to get some justice in that story. You're writing is brilliant!
LadySnow chapter 15 . 1/11/2012
Hi there. This story is soooooooooo amazing.

The description of the violence was so graphic

and Liv's way of coping is explained so well.

So please please please continue with the story.

When I read the chapters which were telling what

happened in that basement I started shaking it was so

touching.

Thank you for that incredible story.

Love,

LadySnow (your fan from Germany)
Bia Benson chapter 15 . 12/16/2011
Oh God! You need update soon...

Very good job!
redorchid23 chapter 15 . 6/21/2011
update please!
Naflower05 chapter 15 . 6/3/2011
great story! you write such good stories about olivia! update again soon! ]
Chinagirl18 chapter 15 . 2/12/2010
*scream*! I'm loving it! I'm loving it so much! D I mean, not the part about Liv getting raped and everything, but the whole plot is so good! :D

Very very very good!

Is this story still continuing? I dunno. I can't tell. :) Thanks.

-Chinagirl18 :)
Chinagirl18 chapter 12 . 2/12/2010
That was pretty deep. Very very nice job!

-Chinagirl18