Reviews for Forever and beyond
Zavviov chapter 1 . 12/24/2016
Loved this fic. Was going back to the group I found this in and almost forgot to review.
FierceDeityLinkMask chapter 4 . 12/2/2016
Harry and Hermione could only ever be forced to marry each other to get together.
19Shorty chapter 10 . 5/26/2016
hi, this is a wonderful story and i loved the whole story but was wondering if you did or is going to write a sequel to this magnificent story of yours
serenityselena chapter 10 . 9/25/2015
awesome story :)
tkim619 chapter 9 . 7/19/2015
Ohhh yur in trouble harry... I knew it whie reading the previous chap!
hhrforever chapter 10 . 11/27/2014
Love love love this story. Lots of twists and turns. Harmony forever
Shadow Dragon3221 chapter 10 . 2/17/2014
Beautiful story and although it is over I am truly hoping to eventually see a sequel even if its just a simple 5 or 6 chapters regarding their future together. Thank you for this fun story and have a good day.
herart chapter 10 . 1/6/2014
Great story. Really good. A 'must read' for harmony fans.
hptwhhshlover chapter 10 . 7/20/2013
loved it
Sqrlrd chapter 10 . 4/25/2013
just so you know the discription of the engagement ring does not match the original discription you gave earlier in the story. Sorry to nit pick but continuity errors are the one thing that kill a story for me, and I really like your fic.
Covante chapter 3 . 3/24/2013
I'd have liked to see Harry making a bigger deal about not wanting to come between her and Ron (he does have the world's worst case of Martyr Syndrome) and Hermione telling him something like. "Harry how can you think so little of yourself? Of me? You honestly believe that a fledgling romance with Ron is more important to me than your life?"
dark m00n angel chapter 10 . 1/18/2013
A very lovely story!
rk16 chapter 10 . 8/29/2012
lovely story
budarthur chapter 10 . 2/8/2012
Candra Jade

I don't remember when this was written (my remember doesn't work very well). I just wanted to tell you that I enjoyed it immensley. I have been a hugh fan of Harry and Hermione being in love. I always thought they would get together in the books:

well, since the hug scene at the end of book two. I know you took writers' liberty on some of it. However, you have done a superb job. It is a shame that JKR didn't consult with you on the story line. [She didn't do bad, I just think she could have done it just a little bit differently.]

Good job!