Reviews for Forever and beyond
hhrforever chapter 10 . 11/27/2014
Love love love this story. Lots of twists and turns. Harmony forever
Shadow Dragon3221 chapter 10 . 2/17/2014
Beautiful story and although it is over I am truly hoping to eventually see a sequel even if its just a simple 5 or 6 chapters regarding their future together. Thank you for this fun story and have a good day.
herart chapter 10 . 1/6/2014
Great story. Really good. A 'must read' for harmony fans.
hptwhhshlover chapter 10 . 7/20/2013
loved it
Sqrlrd chapter 10 . 4/25/2013
just so you know the discription of the engagement ring does not match the original discription you gave earlier in the story. Sorry to nit pick but continuity errors are the one thing that kill a story for me, and I really like your fic.
Covante chapter 3 . 3/24/2013
I'd have liked to see Harry making a bigger deal about not wanting to come between her and Ron (he does have the world's worst case of Martyr Syndrome) and Hermione telling him something like. "Harry how can you think so little of yourself? Of me? You honestly believe that a fledgling romance with Ron is more important to me than your life?"
dark m00n angel chapter 10 . 1/18/2013
A very lovely story!
rk16 chapter 10 . 8/29/2012
lovely story
budarthur chapter 10 . 2/8/2012
Candra Jade

I don't remember when this was written (my remember doesn't work very well). I just wanted to tell you that I enjoyed it immensley. I have been a hugh fan of Harry and Hermione being in love. I always thought they would get together in the books:

well, since the hug scene at the end of book two. I know you took writers' liberty on some of it. However, you have done a superb job. It is a shame that JKR didn't consult with you on the story line. [She didn't do bad, I just think she could have done it just a little bit differently.]

Good job!

Bud Arthur
uwishuwerecool chapter 10 . 1/19/2012
awwwww
TwiGame chapter 8 . 7/26/2011
omg shes pregnant
timunderwood9 chapter 7 . 4/11/2011
Eh this structurally functions as a large shift in what the story is about. I'm not sure I like that, we are creating a completely new twist with which to deal with, it has no relationship to the earlier problems in the story, which admittedly had been nearly resolved.

I don't know, this is the sort of thing which would be completely impermissible in non postmodern published fiction, everything of course is permissible in fan fiction. However I think some sort of authors note mentioning that you are aware its a shift, but that you just want to explore the problem because it seems cool to you, would improve my response to it.

Seriously, I really, really like it when writers explain why they are doing something which looks questionable.

For example I started reading the excellent for the first half Unsung Hero after I saw a note on the authors profile explaining that there was a magical reason Harry was being ignored by everyone.

Oh. So it isn't just a retarded cliche that doesn't pass the implausibility test. In that case read on.

I hope you see what I'm trying to get at?
Firewolfe chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Love to see more
PinaPoe chapter 9 . 9/5/2010
You know this story started strong and had an Excellent premise but sadly I couldn't do more than fast forward after Hermione's indecent. I wanted to complement you up to that point but sadly I had to drop it due to excessive unneeded angst. But again everything up to that point was gold.
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 10 . 5/28/2010
i loved it.i can't wait for more.