Reviews for Run Run
razxrx chapter 1 . 11/1/2015
Wow.. Just wow.. Amazing story
StormLover chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Very nice. I thoroughly enjoyed the supernatural twist. I love how you express their thoughts. Great story.
persnikitty5 chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
This was so sweet!
BritThroughStormsStrength chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
You keep ne fallin in love over and over again this story is jus subtle in its beauty I love Ro's confidence on her love and knowing of Logan just wonderful story
lychee loving chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
I should mention that while I do love a great deal of your work, this is one of my absolute favorites of yours. I remember being turned off by the summary, before. And then I gave it a try and was so surprised by the depth and subtle thoughtfulness of the whole thing!

I loved all the details you put into this - the way you described Logan taking note of all the different people waiting with him... and how you very sneakily, subtly and seamlessly put in the description of the possible!future!RoLo couple who were there but not really. It's such a great twist, it makes me smile no matter how many times I read this. :)
The Scribe2 chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
What an absolutely beautiful story. I love how scared of love Logan is in this fic. It felt very authentic. I also love how Ororo was there for him, but not overbearing or nagging. She seemed to understand the saying about loving someone enough to let them go (or at least pretending to him go. She knew Logan wasn't going anywhere.) And I like how Logan finally accepted his feelings and saw his future right before his eyes.

Great stuff. Thanks for sharing.
QTFics chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
Whew! Logon must be tired after fighting with himself so much! Great story!
divine one chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
how lovely...

beautiful scenes, love that ite was told from wolfie's pt of view.
Sonomi-chan chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
This is absolutely beautiful. I loved the imagery and the careful detail you put in this story. I can imagine Logan doing exactly everything you described, and 'Ro being there with him. Fantastic job!
NancyT chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
Wow... This was totally unexpected, by reading the summary i was guessing some hystrical, Logan acting all funny but this.. Was so much better. Such a awesome suprise, yeah...

You definitely need to travel more, cus damn this was simply fantastic and I just loved it all. Logan running to find Ororo standing there, waiting.. LOVES!
scribblemyname chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
Sweet and lovely! I love this little fic. Very well done. Loved him "seeing things."
J Chan Blue chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
This was a grate Chapter. I think you got them perfect
NonMetallicMetal chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
I really enjoyed your story. There were very little mistakes and the vocabulary was really nice. I liked that although the story is a romance, it's more about Logan's conflict with himself. Anyway, thumbs up.
Winterwarrior chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
That was very well written. I loved all the detail you put in and the emotions. You get a close feel of the characters. Great job!
kendrat199 chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
I adored this story. I really wish that I could praise it more, but sometimes short and simple is better. Basically, I love the sophistication of your work-you detail every scene so that it creates this vast image of who's doing what and what they looked like. Although I'm much more of an OreO fan, I loved how you nailed Logan to a T and how you captured all that is Ororo without giving her a lot of lines. This is going on my favorites list! I hope to read more from you in the future.

-kendra