Reviews for A Date by Proxy
Elena chapter 37 . 4/18
Really awesome and well written. I don't usually comment and I feel bad reviewing but I really loved this and wanted you to know. Thanks!
Jola123 chapter 1 . 11/14/2017
Great start to the story! I'll definitely continue reading!
Riam chapter 37 . 10/8/2017
Thank you for this lovely story, I enjoyed it thoroughly, I'm in desperate need of laughs and cheering up at the moment and this story provided it ! I look forward to reading your other stories, I'm going to read all the ones that promis 'humor'!
Guest chapter 9 . 7/21/2017
i hate how hermione automatically jumps to conclusions like that, no offense. she assumes things too quickly. and her mood changes are giving me whiplash.
vach.tm chapter 37 . 7/1/2017
Great story!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2017
Oh dear lord. Kelsey441. You sound like one of those ridiculous feminazis that makes true feminists look bad. A playful handholding joke is not some attack on her body or an issue of consent. FFS. Let me guess, you get all up in a bit of the lyrics of "Baby It's Cold Outside" too? Dial it down a big hun, save the outrage for stuff that is truly concerning.
Guest chapter 37 . 5/9/2017
I really like this story :)
givingthisatry chapter 37 . 4/25/2017
Big fan of this story and grateful you finished it :)
givingthisatry chapter 1 . 4/24/2017
Best first chapter I have read in ages! AGES!
Kelsey441 chapter 37 . 3/25/2017
I really REALLY enjoyed this story. Thank you.
Kelsey441 chapter 7 . 3/23/2017
oh, that? that is just fabulous. the very end of this chapter.
Kelsey441 chapter 7 . 3/23/2017
I really like this story. I just worry about Draco and consent. He says nothing would stop him from holding her hand, not even her. That's worrisome. It's her body, not his.
Kelsey441 chapter 3 . 3/23/2017
I love the line about his character.
SoSoSirius chapter 4 . 2/19/2017
Very nice. Very funny. I love the way its playing out.
Guest chapter 6 . 1/11/2017
this chapter was damn funny!
1,477 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »