Reviews for The Christmas Edition
Princess of Imagination chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
Cute one shot! Loved it!
Sermujer1 chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
Loved The kisses. Very good story :)
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Hahaha, this was great! Good job. (: I loved it.
Cherrifan82 chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
I loved it.

Lady Nuit chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
I thought it was so cute. Yeah it could happen I mean in a moment of euphoria it could occur knowing Daniel. ;op UPDATE SOON!
GwendolenBracknell chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
Wow, I really loved your story, I think you're one of the better fanwriter in ! My name is Laura, and I am an italian fanfiction translater...and I would like translate your stories! I tried to send you a pm, but I can't found the option in your profile, I'm sorry!

If you want, you can answer here or using my email:

megamatchmaker chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
Super cute! Fluffy but still sexy, comical but still serious. Great!

Nancy (aka megamatchmaker)
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Wooho! Yet again I love you! You're the best! Thank you! I needed this! I read another review that went against my Detty principle! This was the perfect panacea! Good job! XD Detty hot love is never enough! (:
emmasmum chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Fantastic. Great little christmas story.

More of the same please :-)
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Wow! That was hott! And so typical Daniel to fire that dude's ass. Funny! Loved it! So romantic!

TeeFly chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
OMG this story is freakin' amazing!

And HOT!

YAY for holiday fics!

LunaSolTierra chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Hot and gorgeous fic. I hope you continue.
AndromedaAiken chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
Oh my god! Haha that was awesome! Is this a one-shot or are you gonna continue? It's got good potential! Looking forward to more from you soon! D
abovetherim chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
OH YEAH... that has always been how I wanted Daniel to find out about the secret sex room! Wow that was really good... I love how Daniel fired that guy, and that you had betty stick up for him because that is totally betty! Anyways the whole story was hot and you are amazing!
didi6 chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
Great storie, more soon!

That was Hot, you should continue please!