Reviews for Mistletoe And Meadowsweet
DeansSammy chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
So i listened to both songs before i read the story and i really have to say that this one's perfect for the two boys. really beautiful story.
ccase13 chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
I like how Dean realized that Sam was gonna really be lost without him.
Lexy chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Aww , * sniffles* Sammy, Dean * hugs them*
LaylaBinx chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
*Sob!* Super sad but it was soo great! Wonderful job! .
bhoney chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
Aw, that was really sweet. And sad. Poor boys!
amyblair chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
Sweet tag to AVSC. Poor Sam.
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
Oh, really good job. The lyrics fit in so well, can't ignore them! It really plays up the emotion so great. Made tears come to my eyes and transported me right back to season three.
Twinchy chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
Wonderful additional scene to the X-Mas episode with Dean taking care of his hurt little brother. The lyrics fit really well and the older brother wrapping the blanket around them both was just sweet.
twinchaosblade chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
What a sweet and caring story! I can easily imagine how much this weighed down Sammy, and after a blow to the head like this, he's unable to keep his emotions in check. I'm so extremely glad that for once Dean caved and didn't make fun of Sam's emotional pain but did the only thing that really helped: held him close! This was very nice.
skag trendy chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
Ah now that was sweet. Very sweet and sad.

Well done darlin.

Always a pleasure to read something new from you.

Kind regards,

ST x
TheDarklighter chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Aw, sad and cute! And the lyrics just fitted wonderfully.
vampyfreak chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Mad Server chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
I really like the spiderweb of cracks in Sam's head. And the forehead feel. Nice.
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Aw. AVSC is my favorite episode. I just love everything about it. Nice tag to the episode.
FigureInTheAshtray chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Aw, I think the lyrics fitted perfectly. Very sweet chick flick moment. There should be more of them! :)