Reviews for Best Friends
T. Alana M chapter 1 . 1/9
Cute :D
usagi-strike chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
I like the way it is, between immortals -u-
FoodofrThought chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
V.V you adorable immortal. Enjoyed the banter between the two thoroughly Keep up the good work!
Sedulously Sadistic chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
I found this highly amusing. I love how strange the immortals are. Again, great job and keep up the good work.
Reid chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Because of you... i'm starting to love that little immortal maggot..

I wonder what lelouch would react if he finds out he lost to ten-year old XD
Cecile-san chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
I loved your fic! 3
And V.V. is soooo cute *.*
SomebodyLost chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
Kiki baa-chan also assumed he can teleport.

But anyway, that was FUNNY. And nice. It fits my reading atmosphere here (it's raining in Valenzuela).

Inserting the date-issues/somethings in a unromantic date was great and fresh. Humourous!

Awesome writing.
Laniessa chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
V.V. so totally freaked me out when he ordered Rolo to kill me (lost colors).

Gotta love this:

But he mumbled something. "...Promise me you won't snap my neck."

She chuckled once more and looks at him with sarcasm. "You won't die, anyway."

"It's gross!" He looked at her and she almost laughed. He was dead serious. "To feel your neck snapped by someone and feeling it twist back into place. I mean... Eww. That's yucky."
Haruko Meows chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
nice. bestfriends but i hope you are NOT ditching lelouch for V.V. although this pair is cute.
shiningwish chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
Ah, I will kill you for doing this, it was too perfect,too cute and amusing and I got moved. :/

I loved it. Favorite.
nequam-tenshi chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Hahahahaha! lol! I'm glad you made this fanfiction! I hadn't had a good laugh in a long time! Thanks!

Happy New Years!
icarus923 chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
Hmm immortals seem to have obsessions with certain food. That was fun to read! I was snickering all the while I was reading it. XD
IonicAmalgam chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Not likely, Code bearers have no Geass.
deactivated account 999 chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
God, woman. This was, THU-LUVE. I... I think I love you.

I like V.V. so much, with his evil cuteness and his 10 years old look. And I loved this oneshot. I'll give you cookies if you write more of V.V., prettyplewse?

I loved also the way you make V.V. love waffles XD (I don't remember that in the series -I would remember something like that- so I asume it was your idea). "Hey, pizza-but." "Yes, waffle-head?" THE LOLZ.

I have always liked the C.C./V.V. Crack!pairing. I loved the kissing part, no matter if you wrote it thinking of the couple or not.

*Siights* I just got in the C/V2 mood, but it seems there's no moar fanfics. I think I'll go and stick my head in a blender.
KiKi Hayashi chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
UWAH! I LOVE V.V. AND C.C. SCENES! So cute! V.V. is so adorable. I want to adopt him! (my betas find me weird for wanting so ;) And apparently it's fanon (fan-canon) that V.V. can teleport.

(returns to fangirling over cuteness) kya so cute