Reviews for Just Feelings
madcloisfan chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Loved it
DetBeckett chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
This was amazing. Every emotion was perfect.
1eclecticreader chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Great job! The interaction between Lois and Clark was well done. I really enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing your story with us.
Tigger83 chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
AWESOME! Oh Lordy, I have no words - Like Lois, I'm left speechless lol! Seriously, this was AMAZING! Hope to be seeing more of your work :)
Satori Blackthorn chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
Excellent story! I liked the allusions to what happened after Bride, but that you kept it ambiguous at the same time. Poor Lois, going through so many things at one time. That would indeed be a hard time. But as we all know, Clark makes everything better. *nods* Lol.

~ Satori Blackthorn
sv-harryluv chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
that was amazing for a first fanfic!
Scriptor of Lacuna chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
This was really sweet and in character as well. Great job. Cheers.
ImpNo1 chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Incredible. Truly incredible.

Keep up the great writing, hope to see more from you soon!

~ImpNo1
WildCherry21 chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
This was amazing. I loved it!
superlc529 chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
OH! MY! GOD! That's your FIRST fanfiction? NO WAY! That was simply out of this world amazing! I want that to happen on the show! I think every Clois fan will agree with me! Lois and Clark were so in character I could see Tom and Erica actually acting it out in my head. Jimmy, Chloe, and Ollie were also in character! You should really continue this story or make a sequel or make a whole another story! That was incredible! GREAT JOB! LONG LIVE CLOIS!
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Wonderful one-shot! I always liked the stories when Clark grows confidence to act on his feelings.
daydreamer10101 chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
WOW. Really, WOW. You did a fantastic job. One of the best stories I've read so far. Very well writted. You did a great job portraying their emotions, particularily Lois's. We can only hope this happens on the show ;)
remeyqueen74 chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
please hurry and add more
Bwill chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
awesome one shot. I loved it.
TeeVeeYou chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
Fantastic story! I can't believe its your first fanfic, it was that good :D I hope you soon have more Clois stories to share! :D