Reviews for Don't Forget
Regsd chapter 23 . 4/2/2010
Whoa this is just amazing! Your story really deserved a review for each chapter, but I just couldn't stop reading :3 so I hope you'll settle with a review for every chapter to come.

Btw. why doesn't Roy just take Riza and escape to somewhere? I mean wouldn't it be easier than taking over france to invade Germany?
ElricBrosRuleMyWorld chapter 23 . 3/30/2010
I'm so glad your back! I was beginning to think that you were going to forget about this story, I would have been heart broken if you'd just up and left it! I would like to point out that somewhere in the beginning of the story you forgot the "n" in "in" but the content of this chapter made my day. I love the cliff-hanger ending! I am extremely excited for the next chapter! I have officially become a fan of your writing!
NilaBlue chapter 23 . 3/26/2010
I'm so hooked on this story! Yours is the very first FMA fanfic that I've read...and I love it! You've got it all going on in this fic...action, drama, romance, a little mystery and suspense. I couldn't stop reading until I got to the end of this chapter. As in, waking up extra early before work so that I can read and reading while I'm at work when I should be working. I've had to stop myself just so that I don't get too behind on my workload! lol! Anyway, thank you so much for this story. It's been a joy to read thus far. Looking forward to your next update...Take care!

NilaBlue
Megsaku chapter 23 . 3/19/2010
Yay! Updates are good. I completely understand that you were busy and appreciate you updating in the long run. Great gob with this chapter - I can't wait to read the next one. Take your time and make it good 3

-Megan
akiris chapter 23 . 3/19/2010
Another great chapter.. thank you so much for updating. It always makes me happy to see you have!
RoseOfSharon28 chapter 23 . 3/19/2010
update soon :)
bloodyrose1294 chapter 23 . 3/17/2010
FINALLY! Took those two long enough. Oh shit well here goes Winry being kidnapped all over again. God that would piss me off if I was her. If he does kidnap her successfully can you please have her beat him up and then escape? PLEASE! Lol Anyways can't wait until your next update!
Nekonekosan chapter 23 . 3/16/2010
Wow...glad that you're back...initially, when I saw the chapter title, I nearly thought that this was the last chapter...XD Luckily it isn't...I was slightly surprised that Kimblee is back for some revenge, I'd thought he had died in the earlier chapters. Then again, there must be the villian to spice up part of the story )

Looking forward to the next chapter!
Kuroneko-sama07 chapter 23 . 3/16/2010
Yay! I'm so glad you're back! I was starting to worry there for a bit... But I do understand that life sometimes has other plans for us, so unfortunately some things-like fanfics-just have to take a backseat for a little while.

Anyway... omg, the lemon was everything I ever hoped and imagined it would be! xD Seriously, I continue to be amazed at how great you write! And I'm still super-excited to see where this story's gonna go next. But, I'm starting to feel about this fanfic just like I'm feeling about the manga-I know it's gonna be great, but I'm gonna be so sad when it's over. (

Anyway, as always, I can't wait to read more! D
Cerulean San chapter 23 . 3/15/2010
I have to say you're a really good writer. I wasn't in the mood for a lemon but I was really focused on your description skills. You really know how to set a mood with your words. Especially the pre-dawn scene, I could just feel the strange unearthly feeling before dawn, when the World is such a beautiful and eery colour and it feels like heaven -and Edward's staring out the window and Winry in a dream-sprinkled state of awareness walks over to him and well... it's fantastic.

And was Clair Clara? Because I really hated Psiren. :V

And referring to old chapter, I knew Roy's reason had something to do with Riza, and that she was possibly Jewish because he wanted to save her. Aha. I like a good plot.

Too bad for the Maes and Roy friendship, tho. At least Winry got her Deus ex Machina.

I really hope Kimbley dies, I hate him so much. (shudders)

Anyhow, long time no talk. :V I see life's kept the both of us busy. I sent you a PM, did you get it?
Poisoned Scarlet chapter 23 . 3/15/2010
Yes! Another update! I have been waiting for this particular chapter for a while now. Boy, do you know how to wind someone up... Kimblee murdering Dr Mauro and then leaving us hanging with that trecherous cliffie. I hope you update soon!

Panda.
Airisoo chapter 23 . 3/15/2010
Yay! Cheers to updating!

Wow. Absolutely freaking amazing! There are so many meanings behind every action. Loved how you wrote the chapter. It's perfection! Not mindless sex, but a deeper connection between Ed and Winry; it's literally making love. A very stunning and beautiful scene to read about! And oh my. Ed is very naughty, isn't he? Haha, the whole scene made me blush. A lot. In a good way though!

I love how you characterize almost every single character in the story. After reading about them through their actions and dialogues, I feel like they are not merely characters, but people that react to everything around them.

M, building suspense with Kimbly is certainly dramatic! Something huge is going to happen soon, isn't it?

As always, great job! Glad you got your inspiration back!
TheMarshmaloWizardGhostCookie chapter 23 . 3/15/2010
Oh my gosh! I found this last night, and I was almost late for school because I didn't want to stop reading when I woke up! Update soon, please!
BelowAverageGatsby chapter 23 . 3/15/2010
Great chapter, as expected. I can still really see this happening. You've inspired me to write my own story. It's more of an Alphonse fic.

But, I really would like to see more from you! Update soon, I hope you've recovered into the creative window successfully!
DevissiTRHW chapter 22 . 3/15/2010
aw Kawaii~ :D Wow, I like dissapered off the face of the EdWin planet lolz XD love the story as usual!

~Skye