Reviews for Don't Forget
69AnimeFreak69 chapter 13 . 7/15/2013
Evil Roy confuses me
first he's all... hard like Winry said and nothing like the Mustang we know and now he cares for his teammates ? comrades ? whatever they are
it's really confusing
I get this weird feeling that he's against Hitler
69AnimeFreak69 chapter 9 . 7/14/2013
I'm sure Hughes thought about something perverted in the end ...
69AnimeFreak69 chapter 7 . 7/14/2013
I don't like this Roy ...
I want Roy Mustang, The Flame Alchemist and Riza Hawkeye back !
I really hope they try to find a way and FIND a way to get to the other side of the gate and then get to Ed Al and Winry and take them back to Amestris and everything becomes prefect !
Something like the end of FMAB
well except there will also be Noa
69AnimeFreak69 chapter 4 . 7/14/2013
Is it weird to love Truth ?
I just can't hate him, no matter what he does
He's funny :)
69AnimeFreak69 chapter 3 . 7/14/2013
NOoooooooo Den is dead ?
That can't be !
Inwen chapter 23 . 5/28/2013
I can obviously see that this story hasn't been updated in quite some time, but alas, it was a highly recommended story and I really liked the premise so I gave it a go. I was not disappointed in the writing at all, and the development of the characters and the relationships that have been created/reformed here are done so articulately. Perhaps one day you'll pick this up again and finish it off. I know that I would love to read the conclusion. Cheers.
Mortui-in-bello chapter 23 . 1/23/2013
Geez. How do you learn to write like this? Where are the rest of the chapters?
flamingo174 chapter 12 . 1/11/2013
hey, there so I don't know this is review will even matter much since it seems you haven't updated in a very long time ! lol but I am going to be honest here and say I have seen this story quite a few times and wasn't really interested and I have read another of your stories and loved it and it wasn't until someone in another story ahd recommended this story that I decided to check it out and so to see if it was any good I do as I normally do with stories I am skeptical about and go to the last chapter and read to get an idea of whats happened, if the story has good writing and decide if i really want to read the whole story, if in fact it had not been updated in a long time so i dont want to get into something and find out it ends with a huge cliffhanger and hasn't been updated in 5 years but apart from that let me say that from what I read was good and i'm glad to find out that wiry and ed got together and i had went back to read a couple chapters to find out why the heck ed had a child because I was upset that he had not waited for winry and while I still have not read each chapter only 10, 11 and 12 I think it was realistic that you would add this twist in and especially glad that you had their wedding scene in before you decided to go on this hiatus, but also I feel bad for winry because I feel like she should feel somewhat mad because afterall this she really has nothing to new to share with ed he basically has done everything and he can be her first in bed and be her first husband but she has nothing to give to him, so I say you should write more and add this in unless you have then I apologize and hope this review shows that I am interested in this story and plan to go back and read the whole thing and hope you decide to come back because this story deserves a final happy ending ! :)
Hawke 1234321 chapter 23 . 1/5/2013
Dammit! Tomorrow, I get banned from the Internet for six months as I prepare for exams, and I get to the chapter called ''Complete'' only to find another 6/7 chapters left! RGH!
However, I love this story, and I am very anxious for my exams to finish (not only to get them out of my life, but also) to let me read the end of this story!
KEEP GOING PLEASE! *uses Eddie Eyes*
Hawke
jaclynkaileigh chapter 23 . 10/17/2012
Omg it says compete but isn't boooooo...please finish this! Bahhhhh I can't handle no resolution for Al and Noa!
jaclynkaileigh chapter 20 . 10/17/2012
My heart is breaking come on Winry you love him love is never easy make it work
jaclynkaileigh chapter 19 . 10/17/2012
I bet the pocket watch saves her! SUCH SUSPENSE!
jaclynkaileigh chapter 18 . 10/17/2012
SHIT every chapter I read I end up saying that over and over...my husband is listening thinking I'm crazy. I can't believe this is happening.
jaclynkaileigh chapter 17 . 10/17/2012
CRAZINESS! I loved every second! I am going to say it, I am so ready for them to consummate their relationship...same with Al lol.
jaclynkaileigh chapter 16 . 10/17/2012
GAHHHHH I want resolution! Stupid Kimblee...hopefully he switches sides like in brotherhood at the very end.
800 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »