Reviews for Don't Forget
jaclynkaileigh chapter 15 . 10/17/2012
DAMMIT AL! I hope to get sweet redemption! I am so scared for their future! Please let this end well!
jaclynkaileigh chapter 14 . 10/17/2012
You are funny! Some parts are so funny and some so loving and some so bitter...I love it!
jaclynkaileigh chapter 13 . 10/17/2012
I can't believe that he told kluge! SHIT.
jaclynkaileigh chapter 12 . 10/17/2012
WOW. I don't even know what to say...I guess I have one question... did Ed love Manka? Or was he just trying to make sure his child had a name so his life wouldn't be like Ed's? Just curious.
jaclynkaileigh chapter 11 . 10/17/2012
OKAY, so I may be over the shock but only because of how you wrote Eddie to be...and now I am very ready to hear everyone's secrets out in the open...also I like long chapters this is great to me.
jaclynkaileigh chapter 10 . 10/17/2012
HOLY F***ING SHIT!OMG OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! THAT JERK! I HOPE SHE KILLS HIM! OK, I'm going to try and calm down. HOLY SHIT. OK...I'm speechless now.
jaclynkaileigh chapter 9 . 10/17/2012
You are such a talented writer...I keep getting completely lost in this story as if it really happened after COS...I wish this would be made into a movie...
jaclynkaileigh chapter 8 . 10/17/2012
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG! YESSSSSS this was awesome best chapter ever...can't believe Winry kissed him! DAMNNNNNN SON!
jaclynkaileigh chapter 7 . 10/17/2012
I love your Armstrong! YAYAY he always makes me happy as a character...I'm so excited for them to be reunited I could puke...I can't believe Mustang is Kluge!NOOOOOO! My mind is blown! Kinda makes sense though lol.
jaclynkaileigh chapter 6 . 10/17/2012
I hope Noa really does come around to loving Al, they would be so good for each other...and the comment about Ed never sleeping alone NOOOOOO I was hoping he would be alone forever lol...yea yea I know men and their needs. I can't wait until he sees Winry he is going to shit.
jaclynkaileigh chapter 5 . 10/17/2012
Wow what an amazing ending statement yup the chapter hell yea!
jaclynkaileigh chapter 4 . 10/17/2012
Holy SHIT this story is so sad and so good well written amazing ..
zefron-zefroff chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
ZOMG I ABSOLUTLEY ADORE YOUR STORY!
nori chapter 23 . 8/3/2012
love this fic 3
Hope you didin't drop it u.u
read it all at once lol, kinda crazy
Madeline Cullen chapter 23 . 7/14/2012