Reviews for Don't Forget
fuyusarah chapter 2 . 12/9/2008
oh my god! I am SO watching this story! The beginning was a bit strange, yes, since we didn't know who was speaking (obviously it wasn't Ed or Al, since they didn't have a sister, among other things) but the way you wrote it got me interested. And the first chapter, oh my goodness! Nothing *too* exciting was happening yet, but I'm sucked in. Literally sucked in. So many questions are popping up in my mind, but I try not to answer any of them and just wait for what happens. Update soon!
Jude chapter 2 . 12/8/2008
this is really good!

keep it up!
Nekonekosan chapter 2 . 12/8/2008
OMG, I like this story, there's so much suspense...I nearly got confused in the first chapter but the second chapter cleared it up. Hmm, did Ed ask Luther to go to Ametris to get Winry or Luther went on his own in order to help Ed?

Hope you'll update soon!
Orange Singer chapter 2 . 12/7/2008
WHOA WHOA WHOA. Hold the phone. I am confused! I thought EDWARD was the one that was dehydrated, whipped, and suffering from blood loss. Am I wrong? I need to know more about his past with Luther! Now you MUST update soon! I am hooked!
Tenebrous Rex chapter 2 . 12/7/2008
A excellently written and most mysterious story you have here, Nickel. I myself am a fan of dark writing, and your fan fic has just the right amount of dark that I enjoy. I'm certainly eager to see where this story will lead.
800 | « Prev Page 1 .. 44 51 52 53 54