Reviews for Something Missing
Sedulously Sadistic chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
I was confused at what was happening but I like how you tied it all together in the end. Good job and of course keep up the good work.
DirectionerPIanist16 chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
This is so sweet. And, as I read you stories, I find myself using the phrase "Oh my gosh" more and more. Because your stories are just that indescribable, they render me speechless. And that's VERY hard to do, which a lot of people know.
sakurahanaalice chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Aw. Nunnally is too sweet to be forgotten. She's their baby sister; they can't possibly feel okay without her. ;)
nequam-tenshi chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
your story made me think, all 3 of them had been missing something yet thoughout the story it didn't seem like Nunnally was the missing link to me, to me, I thought it was longing, longing to belong so to speak.

Happy New Years!
Marocco-M chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Oh! another one great fic!Thank you so much!

You know, I like the way you describe Lelouch and C.C.'s relationship, since "A midnight observation" (my favorite) and till this one. This's the way I see them too, actually.

Well, I wish you luck! And wait for another work!)
KiKi Hayashi chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
I squeed VERY loud when they hugged (Lelouch and C.C. that is, though the Rollo hug was very cute too!) Yes, nobody could replace Nunnally though I am very curious as to what you can make out of a Rollo and C.C. relationship (non-romantic of course)...

Great writing as always. Makes me jealous on how you can pull so many words out of thin air like that so quickly and beautifully.
Vash111 chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
I like and hate that this chapter is different from others.

This serious tone makes it much more realistic.

On the other hand one need his dayly dose of waff _

Good work.
Velshard chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Excellent and a very good idea and I anxiously await your next Happy 'snippets of three' story but now I must slslweep... ah f**k it I'm going to bed.
Alastor Vega chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
I really did npt know what to expect from reading this fic. But I love how you compare their lost relationship to a puzzle. Very poetic in my opinion.