Reviews for Either Way, You’re Gonna Get Screwed
Kitkat7 chapter 2 . 6/14/2013
I thought that that was really good! Some of the best smut I've ever read for scrubs.
averyeml chapter 2 . 4/23/2011
That was... Interesting. I really don't think that Janitor would act like that, because he really seems to like and care for Elliot on the show. Also, the Janitor may not be the brightest lightbulb in the supply closet, but that doesn't mean he is some dumb, emotionless gorilla.
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 2 . 8/25/2010
:P
SnapeLikesMyPatronus chapter 2 . 3/24/2010
!

THIRD CHAPTER.

NOW NOW NOW

xD

I love this. xD Janitor is such a blackmailer!

Scary Nurse-Wife needs to get in on the action. ROFL. xD
HataruX chapter 2 . 3/21/2010
I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT! PLZ CONTINUE!

it's so interesting, exept, the butt? it isn't at dirty as the front part.
Brenin chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
This is extremely weird. The Janitor cared for Elliot. I don't think he'd ever behave in this fashion...
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Hmm interesting. Love it. :)
Ijustwanttoread chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Keep going, I wanna see where this is leading
collinok chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Make the rest of it! please !
Bekah chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
I adore your scrubs fanfiction and I'd love for you to continue this one. :) you're a fantastic writer and I think you capture all your characters perfectly.
capitan chronic chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
I really hope you continue this story. Its unique and i really love it. I would love to read more. I wish you get the inspiration to continue, I'll be waiting for more
Bells of Tomorrow chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
I know the Janitor had a crush on her for quite a while, but that also involved caring for her emotionally rather than just physically, which is expressed on the show several different times. I think you're pretty good at writing, please don't get me wrong, but do you really think the Janitor would black mail her into having sex with him...? The guy's a little crazy, but he's never come off as a sexual deviant to me. Elliot was in character mostly, but keep in mind that Carla is her best friend. Yes, Elliot can be a bit of a tramp, as she admits this herself, but I just can't see her doing that to Carla.

Please don't take this as a negative review. Like I said, I think the writing itself is pretty good, and besides the having sex with Turk bit, I think you got Elliot's character down nicely. They're just a couple of things you may want to consider if you were to continue.
aikakone chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
I can imagine he takes a fancy to her, but I'm hoping he wouldn't do this to her. I haven't seen beyond the first episode of season 4, so I don't know how it all changes. I could imagine him being sneaky, though, most definitely.
SALJStella chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Wow... Hehe... Damn, this is wrong... But I LIKE it! Well, the story's good, and you're good with words, but maybe you should work on your characterizion? (Especially if you, unlike me, can spell it XD) Because I don't think Elliot would ever call Carla a bitch, even though she was very IC in the rest of the story. As for the Janitor... Damn, I want to believe that he's not this creepy, but he's... He's perfect! _
Dark Prince 89 chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
Just want to say that slash means sex between two male characters, and Elliot isn't male.

An interesting concept, I've always thought there was something very wrong with the janitor.