Reviews for Bittersweet
Lady Dragona chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
What an amazing beginning. I know it has been years since you looked at this, but could you think about possibly continuing it. I want to know more about what happens and why it is bittersweet for Bella to be in Forks again.
fanfictionalcolic chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Hello,

It's a nice story do you plan to continue it soon?

If not, too sad, sniff

Bises.
samiam77 chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
It's a shame you haven't done any more with this story because this sounded like a great start!
onmymind chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
eyyy this was good! are you going to continue it? pleaseee pleaseee :D:D
rearviewxmirrors chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
awesome! more?
bgeraghty4 chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
I really like this story nice twist and I love bellas voice in this one she seems strong u should definetly continue it would be cool if u did switching POV like next chapter be Edwards POV, anyway I really enjoyed it!
lionola chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
You have such great stories! Please update more, it'd be terrible to see this one go to waste ):
lovely.dark.and.deep01 chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
ok, i came over to read after i read your oneshot 'in the still of the night' because i could tell that you were a great writer. and this is just as good. i am really liking the beginning of this. but then i realized you haven't updated since december! please please continue this story. don't abandon it. is is great.
grandsophia chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
OMG ! you have to continue ! please please !

LOL my name is sophia )

eyah so please continue !
Edwardsfallenangel chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
Awesome start, i like where it is going, update soon x
twilightnaley19 chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
LOVED THIS FIRST CHAPTER. I CANT WAIT TO SEE WHERE THIS WILL GO. UPDATE SOON!
ColdSilver chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
ARGH! I cant wait to see where you go with this! i really want to see how bella and edward get along during the summer! update soon please!
IcelandGirl812 chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
Wow. Give me a minute to think of something resembling coherent. :P

So I first found you because of your Steamy Movie Crossover entry, which I LOVE by the way. I'm not meaning to sound pushy or anything, but do you think there's any chance you'll continue So Be It? If you did, I'd definitely read it! If not, however, thanks for writing and sharing the one-shot! D I appreciate it. When I read it again, I'm going to make sure I review. Unlike I did last time. Which I apologize for. I'm usually very good about reviewing. The sheer number of SMC stories I wanted to read kept me from reviewing on pretty much all of them though.

But I digress. Sorry. Back to THIS story. A very good beginning! Very very good. I really enjoyed it and I sincerely hope you continue it. Definitely doesn't seem like a one-shot to me...I'm looking forward to how everything plays out if, I mean WHEN ;), you continue it. I also feel the need to mention I like your style of writing. (And not merely the fact that this isn't written in first person, though I did enjoy that.) It's your use of words, the rhythm they have to me, the way they sound together. I love it!

Overall, GREAT beginning, and I'm sure the rest will be just as great! :D
ladycrisa chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
Sounds good so far. Would love to hear more if you plan to continue. I am interested in seeing where this is going to go. I have it on alert just in case you surprise us!
pippapear chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
Hiya. I like the start of this.

I hope you continue with it. I am intrigued to see where you are going..

Cheers.