Reviews for Unexpected
DegrasssiLuva chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
amazing, i think you should do more. even if they are both of the show.
Nightcrawlerlover chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
This is really good. :) I like it - especially this part:

"That tough girl act might fool some people but it doesn't fool me." Jay commented meeting her glare. "We're more alike than you think."

"What would I have in common with a low class, dirty grease ball like you?" Holly J. asked. She dropped the plate back into the sink drying her hands on the towel located nearby.

"I'm outta here." Holly J. brushed past Jay and headed towards the swinging doors.

Jay quickly jumped off the counter grabbing her arm in the process. He spinned her around and pinned her up against the wall. "You need to drop the cover Holly J. You need to let somebody in. Take it from someone's whose spent most of his life making fun of people and causing trouble just to make myself feel better. If you continue on this path you'll end up just like meā€¦all alone."

Blame it on the blizzard. Blame it on being all alone in the restaurant. Blame it on the loneliness both of them had been feeling the past few months. It didn't matter what they blamed it on it still happened. Holly J. took in the words Jay was saying. It was the first time anyone had ever really called her on her evil remarks and understood that there was an underlying layer to Holly J.

What happened next didn't make sense to the outside world. That didn't matter though because in a weird twisted way it made sense to them. Holly J.'s eyes softened as she really looked at Jay for the first time. His messy hair and stubble on his chin had a bit of an appeal.

Jay felt Holly J. relax in his arms. In the moment it felt right. He leaned down and gently kissed her lips. A few seconds later Holly J. kissed him back. Lost in the moment walls that had taken years to build came crumbling down.

Very awesome and cool. :)

Keep up your super-neat, very neat and phenomenally brilliant writing! :)
sleepy queens chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
Hm...Jay and Holly J! I like it, but I like Blue and Holly J better. Maybe Blue, then they break up, and then Jay?
DXJC56 chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
It was pretty good

I'd like to read a little more if you are willing to add some more:)
MTG4U chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
I say MORE! I very much enjoy the badass ship that is HollyJay. I also like Blue/Holly J. and I think that's more likely to happen(at least this season) but that doesn't stop me from loving HollyJay
jayhogartismyangel chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
After seeing the Holiday minis as well as Lost in Love I have been thinking of a Spinner/Holly J pairing for awhile now. I even went on wikipedia and looked up their ages. (Holly J is supposed to be seventeen and Jay is 21) There really isn't a huge age difference between them. Anyway love this story.
LaurSayWhaaaaa chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
This a really good story! Never wouldve thought of that! Please keep it going!
Oh Jess chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
Holly J/Jay!

Never thought about it and I hope the writers go in this direction. I thought it would be Holly J/Spin but I hope not. This is much more fun and another chapter please?
Brooks's-Babey chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Awesome stuff!

I seriously sense the Jay/Holly J thing too! It's JJ, lol

I would love it if you made this more than a one shot as your such a talented writer!

Do continue, please!
padfootsprincess02 chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
great first chapter.. you should definitely keep writing.. love it so far.
reneexx chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
Well, I gave up on Degrassi and have boycotted it completely, but with this pairing you make it seem like they are possibly making up for their lack of interest. Or it's just you're brilliant writing skills at work again! As always it's excellently organized, without being too over-descriptive. I'm sure I have enough interest to cover at least... one hundred people! So I'm up for my chapters :)