Reviews for Two Days
sacred07 chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
i love ur story!

sad ending though... T.T

maybe you can write a sequel? ;p hehehe...pls?

hehe! i also like your author's notes _

i wonder what happened to you and that girl though..did you get the same ending in your story?

..and don't mind those close minded people, whose so protective to their favorite actors, giving you reviews just to bash you :{
Grossed out chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
This story completely sucks. I'm sorry, but you have absolutely no life. If you want to write about lesbian people, don't do it with the characters from High School Musical. It is completely irrelevant and your writing needs to be edited. What is wrong with you people?
Always Pencil chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
I just wish there was more dialogue. But anyways...

I don't know if it was just me, it would probably sound better if there were different characters. I would probably be more interested if you just typed the stuff from your diary. I would read it. I just can't see stuff like this happening. I liked it though. Don't get me wrong.
Ricepaper.Butterfly chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
Aw Man.

I don't know what to say, this was a nice one-shot.

Stories shouldn't always end with the hero getting the girl. I need to learn that, but I get to attatched to the characters and want them to be happy XD lol

Anyway, I liked how you wrote this. It's quite... intense, without anything actually happening. Do you get what I'm trying to say?

lol Well the point is I loved it!
Stessa chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
I rather liked this.

Well done. :D
xhesaidshesaidx chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Wait so this really happened to you?

This was a good story, but sad that the chance was lost. You should write more Gabpay oneshots! :)