Reviews for Plan B
Amusing :)
I love this badass Hermione
Hilarious start!
Nanchih chapter 3 . 5/14
Does she, at this point, know that a shred of the soul is in Harry? Would she risk the demon collecting Harry's soul as well as the shard? Might it kill Harry just to have it collected?

I realize this story is 10 years old, and thankfully it is complete. I'll be finishing it, and looking at any more you have.
WeirdLittleStories chapter 3 . 5/8
Hee! What a brilliant plan!
TheMoreSmutTheBetter chapter 3 . 12/27/2017
*cackling* I love this Hermione and her wickedly clever brain to have thought up the scheme of selling Moldywort's soul to a demon.
;p
TheMoreSmutTheBetter chapter 1 . 12/27/2017
How very Slytherin of Hermione... I love it!

Well done - keep up the good work.
:-)
VioletBuckbeak chapter 1 . 7/21/2017
I love the imagery of Drago throwing a hissy fit!
MyWitch chapter 10 . 7/15/2017
I had just enough time this afternoon for a 17,857 word story and I am so glad I picked this one! This is possibly my favorite iteration of Hermione Granger in the history of fandom. She is so fucking funny - I loved hearing her every thought - and I think I was crushing on her even harder than Snape. You wield your mighty writing powers so fabulously. Thank you so much for such an entertaining day!
MissMikaelsonForbes chapter 1 . 5/30/2017
Nicely done! Good job
Haveyouseenmyprefectbadge chapter 10 . 4/23/2017
clever and lovely!
Blurred Memories chapter 10 . 4/18/2017
Hermione's plan was brilliant! How come nobody thought about that? :D thanks for sharing, I really enjoyed this
Sonia chapter 10 . 2/25/2017
Loved this from your opening sentence to your last.

Thanks for writing it :)
Guest chapter 10 . 2/13/2017
Woahh I love your fic !
Its tasteful, original, subtile and funny (I love the way you just skipped the whole horcruxes part with that demon thing, pretty convenient, that, screw the prophecy and HP ;) ! )
Sexy as hell that tension , steamy, elegant smut that is not ridden with clich├ęs and such ... Believable characters with believable emotions, and for once, an happy love-wedding ending that is cute without being soppy and cheesy as hell ...
Imo, I like way more the demon-bounded twist than a more "classical" pure soul-mates one, it suits them better ...
I do like my Snape dark and a little twisted thank you (even in stalker mode in that situation;)
Sooo yeah, rambling, lot of thks
Grace5231973 chapter 10 . 1/15/2017
I loved it! Hermione's plan was a much better plan than Dumbledores! The book would have been shorter but at least the goal would have been accomplished with less death. I loved also that Severus and Hermione had a happy ending.