Reviews for Plan B
Rosajean chapter 10 . 3/13
Great story; thanks for the enjoyable read.
Kurai Ummei chapter 10 . 1/25
Win.
MoonShadowAMR chapter 10 . 12/3/2013
loved it!
Guest chapter 10 . 11/25/2013
I really likes this version of Hermione.
JUSTWISH chapter 2 . 11/13/2013
I know you wrote this story FIVE years ago- GASP- how is that possible!? But I just wanted to leave you a review because I am reading a bunch of your stuff and liking it all! Thanks so much!
Avana92 chapter 10 . 11/2/2013
This was perfect! I utterly love Hermione just deciding she doesn't want to camp anymore and the taking care of the problem herself !
d1x1lady chapter 10 . 8/25/2013
Love it! Your writing is fantastic and I can't wait to read more of your work.
rivruskende chapter 10 . 7/12/2013
Wonderful story!
Light on the Horizon chapter 10 . 5/27/2013
Loved this! Your proactive Hermione is amazing.
Readerjkr chapter 2 . 4/9/2013
Intriguing. I love your Hermione in this story, awesome to see her attitude. I'm very happy you just completed a new long story, otherwise I wouldn't have found your profile.
Lunaticflower chapter 4 . 3/9/2013
The concept of this story is very interesting. Hermione's plan is much more efficient than al that riddle solving and camping in woods they do in the books. I'm a real SSxHG fan so I'm looking forward to some nice interaction.
I also like how you write Hermione's perspective. Very well done all together! Thank you for sharing.
Haystacks chapter 10 . 1/19/2013
Witty and excellently written. Always great to see Hermione coming into her own in a story.

Only odd thing is that it went from the bad-ass to the mundane very abruptly. It almost felt like two different stories. Very different pacing, and the sheepish Snape/muggle job/rom-com miscommunication seemed like a different world. It was hard for me to reconcile a Snape that could summon demons with one that was searching for jobs on , on some level my brain had some trouble reconciling the two things.

I enjoyed reading it a great deal. mk
chocolatelovergirl chapter 1 . 1/10/2013