Reviews for Plan B
SoyTryphena chapter 10 . 1/9/2009
Apollina,

I just read that FF of yours in one go and enjoyed it very much. It was heavenly. Very well written and the bed scene was quite the contrary of mediocre or dirty; instead it was quite inspiring ;-) I liked this piece very much, even if Snape appears OOC. The soul selling was a rather interesting idea and you developed the plot and relationship very nicely. Well done! I hope you'll be stuck in airports more often in the future...

Try
AllegroAssai chapter 6 . 1/9/2009
Would he be on benefits? I have this picture of poor Severus talking to his slimy-haired case manager from the JobCentre.
AllegroAssai chapter 5 . 1/9/2009
"I inflicted myself on his classroom. If I had asked one or two questions per class in my other lessons I invaded his like a charging Mongol army. It became a perverse pleasure to work him into a snit. He was such a thoroughly nasty and callous man that I made myself absolutely determined to live up to taunting jeers I’d received my very first day. After all, I’d worked out the House points to question ratio, and I almost never lost points for asking questions. As a teacher he could not honestly deduct points from a student actively engaged in the learning process. But given how violently unnerved he got from those insistent and never-ending questions the entire endeavor bore ripe fruit."

I am so glad someone else sees it. Not only would the amount of questions she'd ask in class let a nursery class full of three-year-olds pale in comparison, she also lit him on fire and knocked him out. Totally mutual.

Awesome story. I planked my own toddler in front of some stupid multicoloured plastic helicopter in order to read it.
MamaJMarie chapter 10 . 1/8/2009
Bravo!

J.
nimath chapter 10 . 1/8/2009
I loved this story and the way they got rid of Voldemort, and I especially liked the sarcastic sense of humor you gave Hermione throughout the story. Thanks!
Lal111 chapter 10 . 1/8/2009
I've read both your stories. You're very, very good. Please keep writing :)
zule bean chapter 10 . 1/7/2009
Very nice job!
zule bean chapter 3 . 1/7/2009
Wow! Nice idea. I actually haven't seen it before in quite this form!
zule bean chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
Ah! I just found this story and am loving it! I've been following "The Gilded Cage" for weeks, so din't ask me what took me so long to find it...but it is proof that you are a solid author and not just a splash in the pan. Keep up the good work!
ExperimentalMe chapter 10 . 1/2/2009
Delightful ending. You wrote a great lemon. Congratulations on finishing your story. Wow, it only took you a month!

Bravo.
ExperimentalMe chapter 9 . 1/2/2009
Very sweet and a compelling story to boot.
PotionPolice chapter 10 . 12/30/2008
Ha! "Quit being a nosy Parker and kindly bugger off." Sure thing. But only because I love a happy ending!

I'm glad Sev finally got some... love, that is ;)

Lovely ending to a great story! Thanks for it!
excessivelyperky chapter 10 . 12/30/2008
When two people lie down together with that much joy-I suspect that demons have nothing to do with it.

Splendid lemons, and thank you!
Hypnobarb chapter 10 . 12/30/2008
After all the missteps and worry, our couple managed to come to a satisfying conclusion. I shall leave them to their privacy, secure in the knowledge that they have worked things out.

You wrote this whole story while stuck at the Atlanta airport?

Geez. That's amazing!
pstibbons chapter 10 . 12/29/2008
That was fun. A bit anticlimactic, really... though the smut was alright, I suppose. Good bit about the belt buckle, that's for sure. Not enough bashing of the two moRons at the end though - on the other hand, they aren't even relevant enough to be bashworthy, so that's a good thing.
255 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »