Reviews for Plan B
sbrande chapter 10 . 2/9/2009
Absolutely adore this story. I shall be saving it to my desktop to re-read for many years to come. Thanking you so very much for writing it.

sbrande chapter 9 . 2/9/2009
Wipes tears from eyes.

sbrande chapter 8 . 2/9/2009
Don't give up Hermione. I have a feeling that you will be getting what you have wanted before long.

Still loving this story.

sbrande chapter 7 . 2/9/2009
Go for it Hermione, LOL!

sbrande chapter 6 . 2/9/2009
No Hermione, there is nothing wronfg with that. Am still loving this piece. It's fast paced and I can't thank you enough for writing it.

sbrande chapter 5 . 2/9/2009
LOL, that's my Hermione. I have a feeling that things shall work out for our favourite couple in the end.

sbrande chapter 4 . 2/9/2009
Holy crap Hermione, I truly hope that you get your wish and that the demon doesn't play with you.

sbrande chapter 3 . 2/9/2009
Am still loving the witty writing. Brillinatly done.

sbrande chapter 2 . 2/9/2009
LMAO. Oh Hermione has a plan does she? This I have to see.

sbrande chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
Oh what a wonderful beginning, full of promise.

I like a no nonscense Hermione.

Megan Consoer chapter 10 . 2/5/2009
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
mekareami chapter 10 . 2/3/2009
That was a much better plan than book 7 contained :) Silly Dumbledore always overlook fighting fire with fire.

Thanks for writing and I look forward to reading more of your work. I hope you continue in the genre
zafaran chapter 6 . 1/31/2009
I *loved* the one-winged snitch comment. Very nice. I hope your muse and schedule will allow you to write and post more chapters sometime soon. Keep up the good work. Zafaran {mailto:} zafaran {at} fastmail {dot} fm
arynwy chapter 10 . 1/31/2009
This was absolutely brilliant. The whole,'forget the camping and the riddles - lets go with Plan B', was a delight. Severus and Hermione were a joy. And yeah, epilogue, what epilogue?

I think everyone I know has been stuck in the purgatory that is Atlanta Airport, waiting for a connecting flight back to RL. This was a very creative, productive use of time on your behalf. Thank you.
Dream of the Night chapter 10 . 1/28/2009
I absolutely loved your story! Your idea was vanquish Voldemort was brilliant! Great job of the relationship and warm fuzzies. Thank you for your story.
281 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »