Reviews for Plan B
forgive.forget chapter 6 . 12/19/2008
i love it! cant wait to read more.
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 12/18/2008
This is an _extremely_ interesting idea, and makes mine of feeding the thing to a Dementor rather paltry. (I strongly recommend you read Larry Niven's book CONVERGENT SERIES, he has interesting ideas about demons and geometry, too. And the PLEASE DO NOT SUMMON ANGELS sign in his version of INFERNO is well worth the price of the book).

Ahem. Miss Granger is clearly not as informed as she ought to be since she doesn't know that Snape was mostly Muggle-raised himself, though a few years back. It's perhaps as well she doesn't try to explain too many things about that kitchen, or there could be a gust of Severe Sarcasm in store.

Just curious-just what does Hermione intend to buy?
WAYAMY27NARF chapter 5 . 12/18/2008
I'm just doing my part to make sure you remain warm and squishy inside.

I'm constantly amazed how many ways a person can spin the Snape/Hermione tale. Just goes to show this pairing is in no danger of becoming stale. The whole demon thing was freaky, I actually couldn't read it all. (I got the gist of it, mind you). I love Hermione's general attitude in this story. Hermione always struck me as quick witted and sharp with her internal dialog/narration. It was something that was shared between Snape and Hermione. The only difference being that Snape's wit turns to viciousness FAST.

Eh, I'm rambling. Point is. I! LOVE! STORY! YAY!
duj chapter 5 . 12/18/2008
"All of Gryffindor was in on the joke"? I bet she had to tell them herself, because none of the ones in her class seem smart enough to work it out.
notwritten chapter 5 . 12/17/2008
I have enjoyed this interesting chapter. Keep smiling. :-)
sylphides chapter 5 . 12/17/2008
Hilarious! I love it. Hermione is no-nonsense, down-to-earth, and cynical. And I especially enjoyed the "Gryffindor joke" of Hermione's questioning at the end of this chapter.
Nadrek chapter 5 . 12/17/2008
I take it Severus is teaching both Demonology 101, and the closely related Topological (transdimensional) Arithmancy class for advanced graduate students?
Kathryn's NomDePlume chapter 5 . 12/17/2008
Here, have some more warm and squishy.

You know I adore your stories, yes?
makaem chapter 5 . 12/17/2008
So what's happening with Snape? Will we find out?
Hypnobarb chapter 5 . 12/17/2008
You have come up with one of the most elegant solutions for doing in His Nibs in all of fanfictiondom. I have to just sit back and marvel for the creative simplicity of it.

Now, there's the other aspect of the deal with the demon.

Great job!
CharmedForce chapter 4 . 12/17/2008
What a great plot! I can't wait to see how this develops.

I love that Hermione has this inner voice that is so different from the person she projects.
Gueneviere chapter 4 . 12/16/2008
Very interesting!
gowvan chapter 4 . 12/16/2008
Very good plot line. I like this a lot more than DH.
IWanderingSoul chapter 4 . 12/16/2008
This seems like an amazing story- you capture Hermione so well and I can not wait to read more of it. Good work!
Atreyu Abraxas Black chapter 4 . 12/16/2008
I really like this story. I like impatient and realistic Hermione. Your characterization of her is great.
292 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 .. Last Next »