Reviews for Plan B
notwritten chapter 2 . 12/10/2008
I have enjoyed this chapter today. Keep smiling. :-)
duj chapter 2 . 12/10/2008
She's very confident she can kill someone whose Horcruxes are still anchoring him to life. Or is she planning to take him temporarily out of the way so she can search for Horcruxes at leisure, without needing to worry what he's up to in the meantime?
louwhoish chapter 2 . 12/10/2008
I am intrigued - please write more!
Hypnobarb chapter 2 . 12/10/2008
You have a gift for writing unusual stories. Both have rather unique approaches to the characters. It's novel and entertaining.
makaem chapter 2 . 12/10/2008
She made a good choice in a partner. When will we find out her plan?
Kathryn's NomDePlume chapter 2 . 12/10/2008
Yay Brilliant yay brilliant yay!

Apparently I review like a 4 year old.

But that was pretty much the stream of consciousness as I finished that chapter.

Makes me very... *eager* to read the next chapter.

I'd hate to say impatient. Because I know no matter how patient or impatient I am it won't change how quickly you update.

I'll just say that if you decided to update in the next 5 minutes I wouldn't complain.

And I might even be able to crank out something more coherent than "yay brilliant yay"

In any case, please do continue, you rock my literary world.
Kathryn's NomDePlume chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
Yay!

Another story!

I admit, I'm as intrigued as young Mr. Malfoy.

Do go on, I'm all a flutter with curiosity.
Hebe GB chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Really like this already. Particularly the creative, derisive vocab.
Spiderweed and Silverdew chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
More more more! Je t'adore!

Loving where this is going...

Update!

Thankingyou D
brandy01 chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Haha!

This looks like it could be interesting!

Please update soon!

I love HGSS!
makaem chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
fun. I hope there's more soon.
Black Mirror chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Hilarious, especially the lizard-wizard comment and the blackmail scene. Poor Snape, he won't know what is going to hit him ... Please update soon, you have got me addicted with only 1 chapter.
Kureneko chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Hmm.. Seems pretty interesting so far! I'm looking forward to your next update :)
duj chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
Wicked Hermione ;P But when is this set, exactly? By the time the trio went camping, Snape was already headmastering at Hogwarts, IIRC.
notwritten chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
Interesting. Keep smiling. :-)
255 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17