Reviews for Plan B
sylphides chapter 5 . 12/17/2008
Hilarious! I love it. Hermione is no-nonsense, down-to-earth, and cynical. And I especially enjoyed the "Gryffindor joke" of Hermione's questioning at the end of this chapter.
Nadrek chapter 5 . 12/17/2008
I take it Severus is teaching both Demonology 101, and the closely related Topological (transdimensional) Arithmancy class for advanced graduate students?
Kathryn's NomDePlume chapter 5 . 12/17/2008
Here, have some more warm and squishy.

You know I adore your stories, yes?
makaem chapter 5 . 12/17/2008
So what's happening with Snape? Will we find out?
Hypnobarb chapter 5 . 12/17/2008
You have come up with one of the most elegant solutions for doing in His Nibs in all of fanfictiondom. I have to just sit back and marvel for the creative simplicity of it.

Now, there's the other aspect of the deal with the demon.

Great job!
CharmedForce chapter 4 . 12/17/2008
What a great plot! I can't wait to see how this develops.

I love that Hermione has this inner voice that is so different from the person she projects.
Gueneviere chapter 4 . 12/16/2008
Very interesting!
gowvan chapter 4 . 12/16/2008
Very good plot line. I like this a lot more than DH.
IWanderingSoul chapter 4 . 12/16/2008
This seems like an amazing story- you capture Hermione so well and I can not wait to read more of it. Good work!
Atreyu Abraxas Black chapter 4 . 12/16/2008
I really like this story. I like impatient and realistic Hermione. Your characterization of her is great.
ITS ALWAYS THE QUIET ONES chapter 3 . 12/15/2008
This is a very interesting story.I love how take charge Hermione is. Cant wait to see what happens next. Update soon!
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 12/15/2008
It's clear she thinks that Snape wants Voldemort's destruction as much as she does. Does she have a contingency plan in case she is wrong? Or is she assuming that "Then a Miracle Occurs" is all that is necessary? She's as confident as ever.

Perhaps too confident.
pstibbons chapter 4 . 12/15/2008
Would love to see what Harry and Ron and Albus would make of this deal with a demon.

I like the way he went through several demons before finding one.
pstibbons chapter 3 . 12/15/2008
Ooh ... nice idea with the demon. How does one know that the demon will return to hell once he's finished eating Tom's soul?
pstibbons chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
Nice way of blackmailing Draky-poo.
287 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 .. Last Next »