Reviews for Plan B
Atreyu Abraxas Black chapter 4 . 12/16/2008
I really like this story. I like impatient and realistic Hermione. Your characterization of her is great.
ITS ALWAYS THE QUIET ONES chapter 3 . 12/15/2008
This is a very interesting story.I love how take charge Hermione is. Cant wait to see what happens next. Update soon!
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 12/15/2008
It's clear she thinks that Snape wants Voldemort's destruction as much as she does. Does she have a contingency plan in case she is wrong? Or is she assuming that "Then a Miracle Occurs" is all that is necessary? She's as confident as ever.

Perhaps too confident.
pstibbons chapter 4 . 12/15/2008
Would love to see what Harry and Ron and Albus would make of this deal with a demon.

I like the way he went through several demons before finding one.
pstibbons chapter 3 . 12/15/2008
Ooh ... nice idea with the demon. How does one know that the demon will return to hell once he's finished eating Tom's soul?
pstibbons chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
Nice way of blackmailing Draky-poo.
makaem chapter 4 . 12/15/2008
Hmm... a deal with a demon? I can't imagine she'll find her end of the price easy. That was a wonderful chapter.
duj chapter 4 . 12/15/2008
"Lay lines..." Are they the same as ley lines?

I wonder if mirrored glasses would protect against a demon drawing your soul out through eye contact. It sounds as if Snape might know enough about demonology to answer that one, but I'm not surprised Hermione didn't ask...
Carrie chapter 4 . 12/15/2008
Am I the only one freaking out here? This could be very, very bad. Hello! Part of Voldie's soul is in Harry! The demon could take Harry or kill him to get the soul. A determined demon showing up at camp demanding the soul in Harry Potter should give the boys a clue that Hermione has been up to something. Just goes to show that if you make a deal with the devil, something always goes wrong. That being said, I like where this is going, and I'm looking forward to see what happens. It's a cool premise, and I'm interested in seeing where you take the whole 'looking for love' concept.

Cheers!
Hypnobarb chapter 4 . 12/15/2008
This chapter is absolutely brilliant. I love the conceptualization of the intelligent demon. The magic makes sense and the bargaining was fascinating to watch.

Great job!
Kathryn's NomDePlume chapter 4 . 12/15/2008
Nadrek chapter 3 . 12/13/2008
Full points for cleverness in the crossover.

Caveat - what does a demon do when you sell a soul you don't have the full paperwork on (i.e. one that you stole, not one that you own)? Does the demon take yours as well?

I.e. yes, Harry may have sold the locket (and soul rights) to Hermione, and Harry believes he owns the locket because it happened to be in the house. But it was Sirius's house, and Regulus was the one that stole it, so Sirius may not have inherited it. Regulus also stole it from the cave (apparently), so he doesn't have a clear title.

More importantly, demons are rules lawyers - if they're buying 1/Nth of a soul, they're not going to pay very much... or they're going to take an N-1/Nth part of your soul to make up for the lack. Why should a demon run around trying to find other pieces.

More importantly, the "I have in my hand 1/Nth part of the soul, _therefore_ I own that 1/Nth part, _therefore_ I own all of it!" is obviously fallacious. If three humans (say Hermione, Severus, and Luna) each hold in their hands 1/Nth part of Voldemort's soul (the locket, the cup, and Voldemort's enchanted comic book), and those three humans independently and (by happenstance) simultaneously summon three different demons (Ba'al, Asmodeus, and a young Imp), each selling their 1/Nth of Voldemort's soul to the demon, claiming that that action transfers full and complete ownership of Voldemort's entire soul to said demon... then three different demons all _cannot_ have bought the full and complete rights to all of Voldemort's soul.

Ba'al, Asmodeus, and probably Severus know that, and will handle the contract wording appropriately. The Imp... is probably going to have some problems.
zafaran chapter 3 . 12/13/2008
Very nicely done so far. I like the fact that Hermione is not going to let Harry keep blundering along on Dumbledore's manipulations. Severus is my favorite character in the series, and I hope you give him a chance to have the happily-ever-after that Dumbledore robbed him of in canon. I hope your muse and schedule will allow you to write and post more chapters sometime soon. Keep up the good work. Zafaran {mailto:} zafaran {at} fastmail {dot} fm
duj chapter 3 . 12/13/2008
Interesting idea, but how did she come to own it?
deleteeeeeee chapter 3 . 12/13/2008
*blinks* wow, that's a great idea :D
278 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 .. Last Next »