Reviews for Plan B
orangemavis chapter 10 . 7/1/2016
entertaining and unique, I enjoyed it
izzy5683 chapter 10 . 5/15/2016
the end was funny I love this story
HPMARIE chapter 10 . 5/5/2016
Love it!
vickety chapter 10 . 4/27/2016
Very cute! I love the plan b idea!
Zigadenus chapter 10 . 3/30/2016
Why mess with a good thing, indeed! Very nice piece, glad I followed the Trail of Rec from melodyssister. Thanks for sharing this with us.
Zigadenus chapter 9 . 3/30/2016
Hermione's self-reflection and admissions at the opening of this chapter are very well done! And it just gets better from there. I... I do find the demonic compulsion a little awkward, but you've made it work with some very clever dialogue right at the end.
Zigadenus chapter 8 . 3/30/2016
Awww. I do wonder what's keeping him away from the cafe; didn't see that coming.
Zigadenus chapter 7 . 3/30/2016
Heh! Lovely little aside on Ron quite aside, I see we're winding well out of 'just friends'.
Zigadenus chapter 6 . 3/30/2016
It's a coffeeshop compulsion, isn't it? I'm a bit saddened to think of Snape having to fight his way into the Muggle world, even if it does lead to propinquity.
Zigadenus chapter 5 . 3/30/2016
Hmmm! I suspect the name of the cafe is a juicy big clue to what's going on. I got a genuine chuckle out of the line about 'house points to question ratio'.
Zigadenus chapter 4 . 3/30/2016
Couple spelling errors here, and the 'false alternatives' of "Aunt Eugenia" and cramps dispelled a bit of my suspension of disbelief. But the eye contact bit is so clever all is forgiven! :) No, seriously, I'm enjoying your ingenuity a good deal. The price? non-price? of Hermione's half of the bargain is deeply chilling.
Zigadenus chapter 3 . 3/30/2016
Well now! That's clever, indeed. JKR missed a definite trick by not considering how other dimensions or planes (Hell, Hades, etc.) might connect with/into the Wizarding World. I like this notion a good deal better than the train platform we got in canon.
Zigadenus chapter 2 . 3/30/2016
The details in this scene, particularly the last ~200 words or so, are wonderfully evocative.
Zigadenus chapter 1 . 3/30/2016
Heh, this is shaping up to a promising beginning - I do like a sensible Hermione! (Or, y'know, one with proper Slytherin sensibilities and pragmatism.) Some of the dialogue reads a bit American, but it's clever and funny nonetheless.
melodyssister chapter 10 . 3/30/2016
I enjoyed the snark immensely! Just to let you know - I recced this today on the One Bad Man comm over on LJ. Hope you get lots of readers and re-readers!
292 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »