Reviews for Plan B
Zigadenus chapter 7 . 3/30/2016
Heh! Lovely little aside on Ron quite aside, I see we're winding well out of 'just friends'.
Zigadenus chapter 6 . 3/30/2016
It's a coffeeshop compulsion, isn't it? I'm a bit saddened to think of Snape having to fight his way into the Muggle world, even if it does lead to propinquity.
Zigadenus chapter 5 . 3/30/2016
Hmmm! I suspect the name of the cafe is a juicy big clue to what's going on. I got a genuine chuckle out of the line about 'house points to question ratio'.
Zigadenus chapter 4 . 3/30/2016
Couple spelling errors here, and the 'false alternatives' of "Aunt Eugenia" and cramps dispelled a bit of my suspension of disbelief. But the eye contact bit is so clever all is forgiven! :) No, seriously, I'm enjoying your ingenuity a good deal. The price? non-price? of Hermione's half of the bargain is deeply chilling.
Zigadenus chapter 3 . 3/30/2016
Well now! That's clever, indeed. JKR missed a definite trick by not considering how other dimensions or planes (Hell, Hades, etc.) might connect with/into the Wizarding World. I like this notion a good deal better than the train platform we got in canon.
Zigadenus chapter 2 . 3/30/2016
The details in this scene, particularly the last ~200 words or so, are wonderfully evocative.
Zigadenus chapter 1 . 3/30/2016
Heh, this is shaping up to a promising beginning - I do like a sensible Hermione! (Or, y'know, one with proper Slytherin sensibilities and pragmatism.) Some of the dialogue reads a bit American, but it's clever and funny nonetheless.
melodyssister chapter 10 . 3/30/2016
I enjoyed the snark immensely! Just to let you know - I recced this today on the One Bad Man comm over on LJ. Hope you get lots of readers and re-readers!
GoldenGryphon chapter 3 . 2/23/2016
Novel solution. Kinda cool. Looking forward to seeing how it all works out, in the end.
Guest chapter 10 . 2/18/2016
Thx.
Guest chapter 4 . 2/18/2016
:-)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/18/2016
ok, considering... mmmh... no.
;-)
(thx)
mama123 chapter 10 . 1/9/2016
Amazing. Enjoyed it second time even more!
fanficti0naddict chapter 10 . 12/30/2015
Normally I dont care for first person or wildly out of character fics but I enjoyed this! you have quite a knack for words!
GrinningCat chapter 10 . 9/21/2015
I read the first half of this story with a mad grin on my face, and the second with stopped breath! It was short, sweet and perfect. I loved the brash Hermione and Snape - oh I loved everything about this Snape! Thanks to the higher powers for delays at Atlanta airport ;D.
285 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »