Reviews for Plan B
Guest chapter 1 . 2/18/2016
ok, considering... mmmh... no.
;-)
(thx)
mama123 chapter 10 . 1/9/2016
Amazing. Enjoyed it second time even more!
fanficti0naddict chapter 10 . 12/30/2015
Normally I dont care for first person or wildly out of character fics but I enjoyed this! you have quite a knack for words!
GrinningCat chapter 10 . 9/21/2015
I read the first half of this story with a mad grin on my face, and the second with stopped breath! It was short, sweet and perfect. I loved the brash Hermione and Snape - oh I loved everything about this Snape! Thanks to the higher powers for delays at Atlanta airport ;D.
2lazy2login chapter 10 . 4/26/2015
Kudos on the summary. It really dragged me in. And the plot kept me here!
2lazy2login chapter 2 . 4/26/2015
Yo this is good! I'm hyped to read the next chapters!
Cause-and-Author chapter 10 . 4/18/2015
This was a delightfully silly, wonderfully realized thing. You had me completely sucked in with the opening, and you carried me straight through to the end. Well done!
psyfic55 chapter 10 . 3/30/2015
Delightful, amusing, moving & passionate. All my favourites. :-) Thank you for sharing.
SweetJane72 chapter 10 . 3/2/2015
This was quite unlike anything I've ever read, and I enjoyed it immensely. I loved how the first person narration was very conversational.
meg527 chapter 10 . 2/20/2015
I've been stuck at ATL, and I have to say that the experience did not inspire the levels of creativity and expertise you display here.

Thank you for the wonderful story!
Guest chapter 10 . 1/25/2015
This story is haunting. It had the possibility of becoming a nightmare, but you turned it around quite nicely. My heart aches for Hermione as she panics in the kitchen, but his confession of what his wish would have been somehow removes the terror. I like to think Severus got a little magical nudge to notice her/allow himself to be vulnerable to her, and his Slytherin practicality accepts the situation, especially since Hermione truly loves him of her own free will, and he knows she didn't set out to forcibly bind anyone. However, can a demon act with such compassion? They are happy, and it seems Severus' personality wasn't altered, so maybe the demon did indeed only exert some light influence. So many questions. This story is haunting.
Ferm chapter 4 . 12/20/2014
great..
Ferm chapter 2 . 12/20/2014
hm..
Ferm chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
xD
Dimac99 chapter 10 . 4/24/2014
This is a good 'un - interesting and unique way of getting rid of Mouldysnort and the 1st person pov was different. Most of the time it doesn't work but it was perfect for this.
289 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »