Reviews for Plan B
maruta chapter 10 . 11/19/2012
I read this story today. I really liked it. And it would be enough when it comes to writing skills in English. I know this is a very brief comment, not enough, but I read a lot better than I write. Sorry for any language errors.
I wish you creative inspiration.
dorothy chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
I just LOVE Hermione in this story! She is soo bad ass.
*Snicker*
Ladyjulian chapter 5 . 9/16/2012
Oh this IS yummy! Thank you, thank you.
hgelman chapter 10 . 9/14/2012
I am reading Next of Kin and I was wondering what else this super author wrote. The same super author that wrote The Gulided Cage! If I never wrote a review for that one, many apologies. This was such a lovely story. Highly enjoyable. I absolutely love, love, love your depiction of Hermione. You make her this strong, funny young lady with such charming flaws. Thank you so much for sharing your considerable talents with the rest of us!
Desvario chapter 10 . 9/13/2012
una manera muy ingeniosa de desacerse de voldemort.
un fic que vale tomarse el trabajo leer )
MollysSister chapter 10 . 7/27/2012
Nubbin nubbin nubbin Nubbin nubbin nubbin Nubbin nubbin nubbin its my new favorite word!
MollysSister chapter 9 . 7/27/2012
Oh good greif! If only she would have given him a week to adjust to the new work schedule.
MollysSister chapter 8 . 7/27/2012
Where did he go? Why would he leave her? Has he taken over the learning center and declared war against all dunderheads?
MollysSister chapter 7 . 7/27/2012
"how can I pass such an attractive offer like that up?" You cant Hermione, and neither could I. Get to the p0rn please.
MollysSister chapter 6 . 7/27/2012
Snape unemployed? OHNOS well certainly not without funds if he can buy a lap top and posh caffine. Hum...I think they are going to be friends now. How novel is that?
MollysSister chapter 5 . 7/27/2012
I am glad Hermione is having her HEA in academia. I wonder if the boys ever come to visit?
MollysSister chapter 4 . 7/27/2012
There is social stratus within demon culture? Who knew?

Also why couldnt Hermione give the same terms as Snape did? Oh I am worried.
MollysSister chapter 3 . 7/27/2012
"solve the riddle" Mahwaahahahahah please let there be a pun in every chapter. pretty please?
MollysSister chapter 2 . 7/27/2012
If only you would have folded this chapter into a paper airplane and flown at JKR when she was writing book 7. If only.
MollysSister chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Why didnt I know about this story before? I can tell already that Hermione is going to be plucky and foul mouthed. Can't wait!
251 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »