Reviews for Plan B
SweetJane72 chapter 10 . 3/2/2015
This was quite unlike anything I've ever read, and I enjoyed it immensely. I loved how the first person narration was very conversational.
meg527 chapter 10 . 2/20/2015
I've been stuck at ATL, and I have to say that the experience did not inspire the levels of creativity and expertise you display here.

Thank you for the wonderful story!
Guest chapter 10 . 1/25/2015
This story is haunting. It had the possibility of becoming a nightmare, but you turned it around quite nicely. My heart aches for Hermione as she panics in the kitchen, but his confession of what his wish would have been somehow removes the terror. I like to think Severus got a little magical nudge to notice her/allow himself to be vulnerable to her, and his Slytherin practicality accepts the situation, especially since Hermione truly loves him of her own free will, and he knows she didn't set out to forcibly bind anyone. However, can a demon act with such compassion? They are happy, and it seems Severus' personality wasn't altered, so maybe the demon did indeed only exert some light influence. So many questions. This story is haunting.
Griffygnus chapter 4 . 12/20/2014
great..
Griffygnus chapter 2 . 12/20/2014
hm..
Griffygnus chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
xD
Dimac99 chapter 10 . 4/24/2014
This is a good 'un - interesting and unique way of getting rid of Mouldysnort and the 1st person pov was different. Most of the time it doesn't work but it was perfect for this.
Rosajean chapter 10 . 3/13/2014
Great story; thanks for the enjoyable read.
Kurai Ummei chapter 10 . 1/25/2014
Win.
MoonShadowAMR chapter 10 . 12/3/2013
loved it!
Guest chapter 10 . 11/25/2013
I really likes this version of Hermione.
JUSTWISH chapter 2 . 11/13/2013
I know you wrote this story FIVE years ago- GASP- how is that possible!? But I just wanted to leave you a review because I am reading a bunch of your stuff and liking it all! Thanks so much!
Avana92 chapter 10 . 11/2/2013
This was perfect! I utterly love Hermione just deciding she doesn't want to camp anymore and the taking care of the problem herself !
d1x1lady chapter 10 . 8/25/2013
Love it! Your writing is fantastic and I can't wait to read more of your work.
rivruskende chapter 10 . 7/12/2013