Reviews for Plan B
MollysSister chapter 4 . 7/27/2012
There is social stratus within demon culture? Who knew?

Also why couldnt Hermione give the same terms as Snape did? Oh I am worried.
MollysSister chapter 3 . 7/27/2012
"solve the riddle" Mahwaahahahahah please let there be a pun in every chapter. pretty please?
MollysSister chapter 2 . 7/27/2012
If only you would have folded this chapter into a paper airplane and flown at JKR when she was writing book 7. If only.
MollysSister chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Why didnt I know about this story before? I can tell already that Hermione is going to be plucky and foul mouthed. Can't wait!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/18/2012
Awww I LOVED this fic! And honestly, the whole demon buys Voldemort's should thing is quite original, I've never read something like that before. But a question: What happened to the pizza delivery guy? I really must know! :3
D3adlyG33k'sMistress409 chapter 10 . 7/5/2012
"banging like storm shutters", loved it!
dgm
Felix02 chapter 10 . 6/12/2012
Definitely different though very enjoyable. You write up the most exquisite sexy scenes. :)
Person Of A Strange Origin chapter 10 . 5/23/2012
Ah, a snarky Hermione. My cup of tea. :D I loved it. I loved the darker elements and then the cuddly kisses. It was really, really good! :D
Riann chapter 10 . 4/8/2012
Oh my gosh, what a wonderful story. Thanks for writing it!

This is the first time I came across the idea of selling Lord V. do a demon and it makes perfect sense.- I was hooked from the summery on and would have read on for a couple of hundred pages more had you written them. I am on my way to check out your other stories.
SusanMarieS chapter 10 . 2/11/2012
Thanks for the story. And any ending w/o vold and an alive snape. Gets atbleast a smile. This of course was way better than ... and the lived happily ever after. Thanks again
Espied7 chapter 5 . 1/6/2012
I could SO see Hermione messing with Snape's head like that :)
Espied7 chapter 3 . 1/6/2012
And more brilliance! I mean really, they didn't even have a plan to figure out whether all the horcruxes were gone, just assumed that they had them all... And I'm glad someone else thought to take advantage of the fact that all the soul pieces are connected, although in my imagined fanfics they would use a dementor to take care of it
Espied7 chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Why have I never seen polyjuice as a threat before? Genius.
MioneWatson chapter 10 . 12/10/2011
Great story! Loved it from start to finish!
Seyfert chapter 10 . 9/2/2011
Great story, great writing. I enjoyed every word.

Still, my twisted mind can't help but wonder what would have happened if, just as Hermione promised to be his, he had turned out to be the demon, not Snape... ;)

Please keep writing, I love your fiction!
255 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »