Reviews for Plan B
Light on the Horizon chapter 10 . 5/27/2013
Loved this! Your proactive Hermione is amazing.
Readerjkr chapter 2 . 4/9/2013
Intriguing. I love your Hermione in this story, awesome to see her attitude. I'm very happy you just completed a new long story, otherwise I wouldn't have found your profile.
Lunaticflower chapter 4 . 3/9/2013
The concept of this story is very interesting. Hermione's plan is much more efficient than al that riddle solving and camping in woods they do in the books. I'm a real SSxHG fan so I'm looking forward to some nice interaction.
I also like how you write Hermione's perspective. Very well done all together! Thank you for sharing.
Haystacks chapter 10 . 1/19/2013
Witty and excellently written. Always great to see Hermione coming into her own in a story.

Only odd thing is that it went from the bad-ass to the mundane very abruptly. It almost felt like two different stories. Very different pacing, and the sheepish Snape/muggle job/rom-com miscommunication seemed like a different world. It was hard for me to reconcile a Snape that could summon demons with one that was searching for jobs on , on some level my brain had some trouble reconciling the two things.

I enjoyed reading it a great deal. mk
chocolatelovergirl chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
chocolatelovergirl chapter 8 . 1/10/2013
:) :)
chocolatelovergirl chapter 9 . 1/10/2013
chocolatelovergirl chapter 10 . 1/10/2013
Been reading recently on the move with my phone, reviewing is a nightmare, but i just wanted to say i really enjoyed reading this

i will :) the other chappies

yay chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
""Geez o' flip Malfoy, do I have fucking spell everything out for you? I have samples of your hair. I'm a witch. I can brew polyjuice potion, in fact I brewed it successfully back in second year. I'm not sure what I'll do with it yet, but I'm a creative gal, I can come up with lots of ideas. Maybe I'll circulate photos of you snogging Harry, or eating at McDonalds, or maybe I'll just pitch a hissy fit in the middle of Hogsmeade and cry uncontrollably. Honestly I don't know, but I will make it as public and humiliating as possible. Now, are you going to get Snape for me or not?"
OOC language, but very entertaining.
281 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »