Reviews for Plan B
hm..
Ferm chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
xD
Dimac99 chapter 10 . 4/24/2014
This is a good 'un - interesting and unique way of getting rid of Mouldysnort and the 1st person pov was different. Most of the time it doesn't work but it was perfect for this.
Rosajean chapter 10 . 3/13/2014
Great story; thanks for the enjoyable read.
Kurai Ummei chapter 10 . 1/25/2014
Win.
MoonShadowAMR chapter 10 . 12/3/2013
loved it!
Guest chapter 10 . 11/25/2013
I really likes this version of Hermione.
JUSTWISH chapter 2 . 11/13/2013
I know you wrote this story FIVE years ago- GASP- how is that possible!? But I just wanted to leave you a review because I am reading a bunch of your stuff and liking it all! Thanks so much!
Avana92 chapter 10 . 11/2/2013
This was perfect! I utterly love Hermione just deciding she doesn't want to camp anymore and the taking care of the problem herself !
d1x1lady chapter 10 . 8/25/2013
Love it! Your writing is fantastic and I can't wait to read more of your work.
rivruskende chapter 10 . 7/12/2013
Wonderful story!
Light on the Horizon chapter 10 . 5/27/2013
Loved this! Your proactive Hermione is amazing.
Readerjkr chapter 2 . 4/9/2013
Intriguing. I love your Hermione in this story, awesome to see her attitude. I'm very happy you just completed a new long story, otherwise I wouldn't have found your profile.
Lunaticflower chapter 4 . 3/9/2013
The concept of this story is very interesting. Hermione's plan is much more efficient than al that riddle solving and camping in woods they do in the books. I'm a real SSxHG fan so I'm looking forward to some nice interaction.
I also like how you write Hermione's perspective. Very well done all together! Thank you for sharing.
Haystacks chapter 10 . 1/19/2013
Witty and excellently written. Always great to see Hermione coming into her own in a story.

Only odd thing is that it went from the bad-ass to the mundane very abruptly. It almost felt like two different stories. Very different pacing, and the sheepish Snape/muggle job/rom-com miscommunication seemed like a different world. It was hard for me to reconcile a Snape that could summon demons with one that was searching for jobs on , on some level my brain had some trouble reconciling the two things.

I enjoyed reading it a great deal. mk
292 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »