Reviews for Seducing David Rossi
Cate chapter 1 . 2/17
Love this! please write more Rossi/JJ
allison chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
i love it
CallMeCrazyBabee chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Awe rossi is so charming. I liked it when jj tried
To kiss her on the cheek but failed, cuz of Rossi ! Loved it !
tinycandi2000 chapter 15 . 6/25/2011
I haven't read fanfic in years...and before it was only SVU. But Criminal Minds has become one of my favorite shows and I have a thing for Rossi. ;) I've been reading a couple today but they didn't have a knack for capturing the characters as well as you have. I really enjoyed it...great job.
spk chapter 15 . 1/10/2011
Absolutely amazing! Beautiful & realistic. :)
midmac chapter 15 . 11/2/2010
I just read this for the first time. Wow! What a great story. Thank you for sharing your gift! :)
Funky In Fishnet chapter 15 . 2/5/2009
Really nicely ended. This made me smile and feel all hopeful. You've done a truly excellent job and made me love this pairing, which I didn't think would happen :)
yiting86 chapter 15 . 1/29/2009
A really nice and sweet well reading for sharing...
RavennaNightwind chapter 15 . 1/28/2009
Aw! So cute! Really well done. The ending was great without being too "fairy tale". I'm kind of sad to see this go even though I don't exactly ship Rossi and JJ. Really great work.
x-writingfreak-x chapter 15 . 1/28/2009
LadyWriter29 chapter 15 . 1/28/2009
Great story. Yeah, Tracia and Tonnie sure do make the older men really hot, don't they? lol I keep reading stories with them together and he keeps getting better looking and sounding better with every story. Great story! I can't wait to read something more of yours. Keep up the great work.
1719162 chapter 15 . 1/28/2009
A special ending to a wonderfully well written story. This may not be your favorite pairing, but you did a breathtaking job. I pray you'll visit this pairing again in either a sequel or entirely new story. Talent like yours doesn't come along often and I'm honored to read your words...Hope to see more from you soon!

Tracia
ThnksFrThMmrs87 chapter 15 . 1/28/2009
I'll be completely honest and say that I was apprehensive about this pairing. Congrats, you've single-handedly made me a believer :) Wonderful job with the story as a whole and this last chapter was just perfect
1733219 chapter 15 . 1/28/2009
I am absoluteley amazed at the beautiful story that you have shared with us. You captured the quintessential Rossi and JJ during each and every paragraph, giving us an amazing insight into their characters and motivations.

Realistic and heartwarming at the same time...a true talent.

Again, thanks for sharing...and don't be shy about posting an epilogue or sequel...you know we want to read more!

Tonnie
snoozie2105 chapter 15 . 1/28/2009
I am speechless! That was a wonderful ending to a great story. Is there a sequel in the works, maybe?

Susan