Reviews for Happy Chanukkah Ron Stoppable
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Symbolic.
Taechunsa chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
This was a very cute and touching story. You do an excellent job capturing Ron and Kim's characters in your stories.

In the end it is usually Ron that figures out what is really important.

Keep up the good work.
Thomas Linquist chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
A great little story there, SP!

I will have to give the site you mentioned a look-see. I've been correctly called on the carpet for my errors is the area of Judaica. All of the sites at my disposal, and I've been going on what little they taught me in Catholic School comparitive religion classes.

This one goes to the top of the list.

Thomas
kim's 1 fan chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
What a fantastic syory.

Very short, but also very sweet.

We need more stories like it.

Too many stories, just go on and on, and on, and never make a point.

Very nice.

God Bless,

Larry
JAKT chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
screaming phoenix,

Short, sweet and to the point. Very well-written and quite original in so few words on a subject few know about. It’s not so much what is on the written page as what you get from the references. There’s a whole lot of feelings and emotion here. A very well conceived concept too. Your characterizations are very solid - very much true to the cartoon characters themselves.

Thanks for the read.

kt
waveform chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
This is one of those feel good stories that'll put a smile on your face no matter how horrible a day you've had. And yes, Ron did win it all!

The happiest of happy holidays to you, my friend!
VampireNaomi chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
I already read this yesterday, but I needed a moment to put into words the warm feeling I got from this story. Though there isn't actually much going on, you've managed to capture the spirit of the holidays (whatever holiday it is) in this tale.

Having the dreidel represent the adventures of Kim and Ron, sort of like a wheel of life, was an excellent idea. We got to see some of the most significant moments of Ron's life, but everything had a cozy feel to it because of the happy atmosphere. I can perfectly imagine that scene in animation.
mkusenagi2 chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
You too.

MK2
daccu65 chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
A nice, feel good sort of story and a nice chance to wish all of us a Merry Christmas.

Merry Christmas to you, as well.

daccu65
The Enduring Man-Child chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Wow. I didn't know which letters stood for what in the game; I only knew "nes gadol hayah sham."

Lovely story, though "chance" and "coincidence" (or actually the fact that these don't really exist) is really the theme of Purim rather than Chanukkah. Maybe you can bring it back out then!
Slyrr chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Aw, that's sweet... And an excellent description of the driedel game to us gentiles who never quite 'got' it. Excellent stuff!
Joe Stoppinghem chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Very nice little holiday story.

I did like having Ron look back at his life realizing how fortunate he was.

Thanks
Katsumara chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Aw. A very sweet Christmas/Chanukkah tale, here. Keep it up!
Kwebs chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
This was great. Hope you and yours have a wonderful holiday. Thanks

Kwebs
Michael Howard chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Less than a thousand words, but you said so much in this brief offering! Kim, Ron, their relationship, you captured them all pefectly in an economical fashion that the rest of us would do well to emulate.

Excellent work, SP!