Reviews for The Final Chapter
Guest chapter 53 . 2/28/2013
what idiots. Also shield is funded by the UN not the USA
seventy percent chapter 95 . 2/21/2013
looks like the human race'll have to accept that mutants are their neighbors plus their children are likely mutants too
deadpool chapter 65 . 2/21/2013
he seems surprisingly calm about the fact that he just saw innocent mutants get killed, fridge brilliance he's holding it in so he can kill more of those bigots
Ruin Queen of Oblivion chapter 100 . 1/12/2013
That was a great ending, great fanfic Red, you are awesome.
Guest chapter 68 . 12/19/2012
DEADPOOL!DEADPOOL!DEADPOOL! DEADPOOL! YAAAAAAAAAAAAY! GREATEST! HERO! EVER!
Guest chapter 21 . 12/14/2012
Lol, I love how u make wolvie and sabertooth act like they hate each other and then there acting like bros :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
As soon as I read that I froze with a fishe cracker in my mouth and stayed like that for like 5 mins straight
AnthonyR89 chapter 84 . 9/4/2012
noticed another error. its Yakuza, not Yazuka, lol.
AnthonyR89 chapter 75 . 9/4/2012
noticed another error in this chapter. according to your previous story, Sabertooth was the oldest brother and Factor One was the middle child, not the other way around.
AnthonyR89 chapter 72 . 9/4/2012
Re-reading this and noticed something. i think you have Helicarriers mixed up with some other kind of vehicle. SHIELD's mobile fortress HQ is a Helicarrier, not what you've been referring to, lol.
c-wolf chapter 100 . 4/16/2012
review on an old chapter. I take it that instead of a bomb from earth never being sent to the planet hulk was sent to, because nobody thought of it canon-wise in the comics, they actually thought about it here.

Some evil guy on the planet was the one who created/triggered the bomb then told Hulk to take on the earthlings.
mercuryfan chapter 15 . 9/25/2011
dam things realy go bad
mercuryfan chapter 14 . 9/25/2011
ah mutant haters how i hate thee. realy can somebody hurt them for me.

rogue: oh i want do do that

good work
mercuryfan chapter 13 . 9/25/2011
ok i realy hate was a action fol chapter. i like it
mercuryfan chapter 11 . 9/25/2011
ok first. wow wow bella and rogue are friends here wel thas new. and logan,hank and bovvy vs lorna. that can not be good