Reviews for Totally Tara!
dr-fanmai-lover chapter 4 . 6/25/2013
aer-we-doing-kngth-reaider-or-johnny-quest who-is-vllin-daed-rainger-of-monquie
dr-fanmai-lover chapter 4 . 11/28/2009
bervo whan tra&booine-beacome-sexl-plyfull-baed-saur-hop-soon
Muzzlehatch chapter 4 . 10/21/2009
Not having cable, I'm not familiar with "Bones" or "Cheetah Girls", but fine story anyway! Not sure that Bonnie would care to be referred to in the narrative as "the mousy-haired girl".
Zalleon chapter 4 . 8/27/2009
Just read it and wow good job i'd have to guess DNAmy working for HenchCo, as i'm not familiar with the Bones-verse
Uzziel chapter 4 . 8/3/2009
Where's the WALRUS PIT!

-Uzziel-

I
Ken-Zero chapter 4 . 8/3/2009
Okay, in spite of my initial "WTF?" when Booth and Bones came up, I think you added them in pretty well. Except for Angie, maybe; I don't recall her being THAT much of a...well, horn-dog, for lack of a better term. Then again, I haven't seen all of the show.

I liked the tail-end (hah) of the fight with the Cheetah Girls; vaulting a bridge like a hundred-foot-wide pommel horse is quite the amusing mental image.

And truthfully, once they arrested the doc at the very end, I was very much expecting him to mutter something about getting away with it if it weren't for those meddling kids. Especially after him asking "How'd you know it was me?" That has to be the shortest case on record for Booth, Bones, and the rest.
Jesse Lee chapter 4 . 8/3/2009
Excellent story, and I'm not surprised Bonnie finds the F.B.I. agent "Angelic." ;) I'm just guessing (and I'd bet it is a wrong guess, too) that DNAmy is involved? Been a fun ride, so far, can't wait to see where else you take us. Military, didn't see that coming. I thought he was taking pictures with a minicam.
NoDrogs chapter 3 . 5/21/2009
Great story, really enjoying this, especially the Princess Bride shout out. Be interesting to see where this goes.
EagleGamer15 chapter 2 . 5/12/2009
They are definitely cut out for the saving people business. This is turning out to be quite the exciting ride!
EagleGamer15 chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
ha ha, lol.

I must admit, it sounded strange, and I was wary going into this story, but you've certainly done a very good job on it.

It was very amusing seeing Tara in the spotlight and Bonnie being confused with Ron. Very good.
Me chapter 3 . 4/24/2009
Wow! This is a really great story! I dont have an account on here, but I put your story in my faves. Cant wait for the next chapter!
Me chapter 3 . 4/24/2009
This is a great story. I cant wait to see what happens. Keep up the good work! D
HeartWritingM chapter 3 . 4/19/2009
I really love this whole story. The Princess Bride reference was hilarious, as is Tara's oddly random-yet-useful-at-the-time knowledge and her gushing over an 81 Z. More!
HeartWritingM chapter 2 . 4/19/2009
This has been a really fun read so far. I can't wait to see what chapter 3 has in store.

Speaking of which, moving on to the next chapter )
Feudor chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
This is excellent. Tara's brand of airheaded competence is adorable, and it is interesting to follow Bonnie's balance act between total bitch and actual likable person!

Kim had better watch it, or her position as number one hero and world saviour will be taken by team Tara by the time she wakes up!

Looking forward to more.