Reviews for Dawn of Darkness
Trueblade Hinata chapter 4 . 6/25/2009
It's been awhile!

Great chapter!

I hope Sothe,Edward,Leonardo and Tormod will be able to save the village!

Keep up the good work!
PPP SSC chapter 3 . 6/24/2009
Well, you did ask, and seeing as how you said you only played Radiant Dawn... Soren has been to sea before, with Ike and company, and has shown himself to be just as adept a tactician there as on land (lol at my incredibly lame pun on his skill)

Also, if you edit this story to have Ike and Soren character labels, more people who are fans of those two will find it.
Pillus chapter 3 . 6/2/2009
That was really good. You have to keep writing. The story is really interesting.
Winged Senea chapter 3 . 1/28/2009
Squeal! Ah continue continue CONTINUE! Such an evil cliffy you have there. EVIL I SAY! Ahem. Very cool concept and yay for something being on the Branded. Great job so far and I can't wait for the next chapter!
TheTwilightRurouni chapter 3 . 12/21/2008
Confusing? Oh come on, that's the point! It's a fight scene, and the beginning of their adventure! We should have no idea what's going on. Why things happened was confusing, which is good. If I had been confused as to /what/ was happening, then it wouldn't have been so good. As is, I'm interested, and confused enough to want more. Nice chapter! I will say you need to watch out, you tend to use the same word twice, and within the same sentence. Like ',having the blood of two races in your blood!' sounds funny, if the last 'blood' had been 'veins' it would have read more smoothly. But you know what? That's just me being nit-picky, it really wasn't a problem, the chapter was too interesting for me to care that much. It's just a word of advice. Thanks for posting, I'll be watching!

Trueblade Hinata chapter 3 . 12/21/2008
Great chapter!

I hope Ike and Soren will get out of this mess!

Keep up the great work!
raia14 chapter 2 . 12/15/2008
I am confused. What's up with Sothe? I wonder who the two dudes at the end were...

Keep up the chapters. There good.
TheTwilightRurouni chapter 2 . 12/12/2008
*high fives* Heck yes! You used 'bemused' correctly! Usually I see it used to mean 'amused' but you know your stuff!

Anyway, now that I'm not spazzing over small details, I would have to say that overall this was a good chapter. It gets an 8/10. I was confused about who was coming into port and why Sothe was so excited, unless I should have guessed. I thought maybe Ike and Soren , but that didn't really make sense. Also, this is two years after the battle, and Ike and Soren are just leaving? That also confused. But honestly, it didn't make it any less enjoyable to read.

Now, onward and upward, ne? I love how Sothe and Micaiah are living in the castle against their will. They'd rather be doing what they're used to than what's easy, and I think that's part of what these two are all about. You captured part of their character with that, and things like the bed being too soft, so good job. I also like how their relationship is still more like a friendship, or at least how is was before they were married. OOC romance kills good characters, I'm happy with the way you've portrayed them. A quick kiss and hug, they're friends through and through even when they're married. Anyway, there it is, my review.

Trueblade Hinata chapter 2 . 12/11/2008
Great chapter!

I wonder who was that cloaked figure.

Keep up the great work!
TheTwilightRurouni chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
Woohoo! More stuff from Dreamer Adept! This was good, a little short, but I'm interested in what Soren has to do with this. I'll be watching.

Ice-Chalis chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Interesting to say the least; I'll make sure to check this out and review it thoroughly by the time it's over. For now, I'll just enjoy reading it. D
Trueblade Hinata chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Great story!

Very well written as well.

I can't wait to read what will happen next!

So,keep up the great work!
book-sage chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
This sounds interesting. Can't wait till next chapter