Reviews for Reminiscing
Obwohl chapter 4 . 6/1/2009
I love the descriptors you use! Breath-crushin hug, trademark grin. Brilliant! Thankyou for sharing :D Sad to see it end.

O.
God'srider chapter 4 . 6/1/2009
The whole story was good especially for a first! interesting portrayal of plot and good character analysis!
debook210 chapter 4 . 6/1/2009
i enjoyed the story...granted it could have been lengthed a bit but it was quite nice the way it is...and i really like how you just faded to black before it turned into the lifetime channel.

can't wait to see what you write next!
Foedhrass chapter 4 . 6/1/2009
What a sweet story! The way Ziva wants to fight her way out of the Mossad and Gibbs head-slapping her before she can kill Eli. What an entrance of oure silver fox!

You could have described more detailedly how Gibbs managed to get Tony back, but it's cool how he stood there in MTAC when Ziva came in.

All in all you've done a good job! :)

Foe
Viktorija chapter 4 . 6/1/2009
It was sweet!
Cara.T.Jacklin chapter 3 . 1/11/2009
Heyy I like this, its different somehow, and thats good.

Update soon :)
TivaPrinCess chapter 3 . 1/2/2009
MORE PLEASE!

Obwohl sorry if it sounds stupid but what means ASAP?
samleigh chapter 3 . 12/24/2008
I would like to see where this will lead.

Good chapter
Obwohl chapter 3 . 12/15/2008
That was great! It's sad how Ziva's dad doesn't love her, and you show it so well. Will we find out why Gibbs was there? That was a bit unexpected. Update ASAP please!
losingmymind2 chapter 3 . 12/15/2008
I hope Ziva is able to become free, free of all she left behind when she came to NCIS.
Obwohl chapter 2 . 12/12/2008
So far a great foundation- no tell tale signs of whats going to happen yet- I can't wait to find out what happens! Please update ASAP :D
Mrs. Fitzgerald chapter 1 . 12/8/2008