Reviews for Hope
Blade of Justice chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
I read this over half a decade ago and by chance, stumbled back on it again tonight. I have to say, it still holds up quite nicely. Well done.
Grey Muji chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Good job Almaz... yeah while it is funny to see her efforts theres a LOT of pity that make you wanna tell NIS to stop messing with her. Hopefully she'll be important to Disgaea 5.
The Genius Mage chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Oh my GOD this is my favorite Disgaea story. FAVORITE MAN.
Granten chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
Poor, poor Asagi. GIVE HER A GAME PEOPLE!

Ahem. Good fic. Have you considered writing a few oneshots about her search?
V-departed chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
Ah, wonderful story. I love how it was Almaz who helped inspire her to keep moving forward to find her own place in the universe.

Asagi is getting close, did you hear? She has her own alternate storyline in the Prinny sequel. It's not what she hoped for exactly, but it's a start!

Very nice story, it does her justice! Keep up the good work!

-Varanus
The Ansem Man chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
Argh, little unsung and unappreciated story lost in the depths... Please, I must show you my thanks!

This piece between Almaz and Asagi was something both amusing and touching. Even the most demented of demon residents have some character development to add. You know, I'd like to see more from you in this universe-most of the D3 stuff is all yaoi, argh.

And there's a point... a hero has to go through all sorts of crap before prevailing in the end. Something one Super Hero Aurum didn't seem to do (pointing that out in your fic would've been a nice added touch, but don't mind my rambling).

Well, here's to celebrating something small and powerful!
Mei Fire chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
Man, that was a really touching story. Couldn't help but smile at the end. )
charmwitch chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
This is absolutely adorable.

I really hope you write more, I smiled throughout all of it. Thank you so much for writing this.