Reviews for Someday
pseudonymous chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
I loved it! It ws sweet adorable,and a whole lot of other adjectives that aren't in the english language.

Thanks for another great story.
Marte51 chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
Wonderful. It's great to see Booth's perspective on things. He most definitely fell hard and is just keeping time until his chance comes up. As he has said, "She can't be rushed" and he's a very patient guy. ;-)
lizook chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
O, this is so wonderfully done. His thoughts really fit Booth in that time period, if that makes any sense.

I loved the last bit with him putting her picture next to Parker's, to see every morning. Just a lovely image.

Good job.
Ann chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Wow. Beautiful. You made me smile!
CupcakeBean chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
This was absolutely fantastic! So well-written and sweet. Well done! :)
Rose Aarac chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
I loved it! Great job!
Imagination-Parade chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Reading Bones fanfiction is way more fun than studying, too, so thanks for the great distraction!

I agree with you. I think, at least on some level, Booth knew that he loves her even back then. I liked the part about him being in bed and looking at the pictures of Parker and young Brennan. That was a cute visual. Nice job!
TheLifeILive chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
When you put your career on the line like that, you don't do it for someone who doesn't mean a heck of a lot to you. That's one thing I adore about their relationship. I think he's loved her from the very beginning. Maybe that's why I never hated Cam. She didn't actually mean anything to him.

Great job articulating Booth's feelings. I loved how you went back through so many wonderful and aw-inspiring moments in their relationship from his point of view. I especially liked how you wrote his reaction to Brennan's phone call, now that's one scene I would have loved for them to have included.

When he just sat and looked at that picture..that was adorable. He was practically mesmerized:)

It's depressing that there's so much keeping them apart when in reality, there's nothing keeping them apart. But yeah..someday.

How's the studying going? I just wrote another one...two down for the count now:)

Leah
BxBforever chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
this is really well writen!
MickeyBoggs chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Well done! I really enjoyed this look inside Booth's thought process. Now if we could only get him to ACT on those thoughts! Very well written.
jacklynvt11 chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Absolutely beautiful. Loved it. Really well written. :)