Reviews for Post 2040 File 7: Web of Lives
General MG chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
Ah, you gone and did it! You killed Irene! Oh well, changes to the battle logs that I have planned to paste on the storyboard. So are you going to have Reika adopt the Vision persona? If so I like to see Sylia and Linna act crazy fans and tried climb up to the sound stage and try to get a piece of her stage costume, while Mackey and Nene and Priss pretend they don't know them. If not, a duet between Priss and Reika on stage. Good story so far but not yet finished. Last and final review next posting
shanejayell chapter 4 . 1/4/2009
Wow, Largo and family are NOT nice people at all... good update!
shanejayell chapter 1 . 1/4/2009

_

I hadn't realized you were continuing... looking forward to more.
Analogk37 chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Two major arcs? Geez, what's Sylia been feeding your brain with? _ I'll be interested to see how Reika deals with the darkness... and who else may make an appearance from the other BGC stories.

Word of caution though - be patient with reviews and feedback for stories these days. When Post 2040 first started up, you were heading into a new wave of BGC fanfiction from 2040. Things are a little quieter now... though I have a feeling when word gets around that you are writing again a few more people may show up. ;)