Reviews for I Won't Die Again
colie chapter 18 . 1/22
Yeah' this good but I'm hoping that the next chapter are good yuuri well come back safe and good ang,! I'm worried about him what's going to happened next. when the next chapter will be update?
This one chapter 7 . 7/17/2014
This is really entertaining. Great Job
Aizawa chapter 18 . 4/27/2014
the last updated in 2009. now already 2014. i was hoping for the next chapter. please update soon. i was excited and curious what will happen next. and i love your story. i was super duper advanture. (w)
Guest chapter 18 . 4/9/2014
Hello can you finish this please?
*puppy eyes*
zuppercat chapter 18 . 3/17/2014
Please continue! :)
Bri chapter 18 . 1/27/2014
Update please. :)
kazuke chapter 18 . 9/25/2013
sorry i posted my review on the wong chapter! hi pls cool down and wat i meant to say is that i've readed all the chapters from 1 to 18 of I WON'T DIE AGAIN . the whole story is fantastic. pls update the 19 chap! pppppppplllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaasssssssssee eeeeeee!
kazuke chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
the story is great i've enjoyed reading it. pls pls pls updated the next chapter i kind of too egaer to know what happens at the battle. pls do update faster. no offence or pressure just kind of excited!
mal chapter 18 . 9/6/2013
please update,
Guest chapter 18 . 5/17/2013
Plz continue, it's so awesome. I want to know what will happen.
118 I Love Anime 811 chapter 16 . 4/2/2013
Ahh what a cool plan! Cnt wait for the next chapter huhuhuhu nearing the end... Huhuhuhuhu (cries)
118 I Love Anime 811 chapter 15 . 4/2/2013
Cool! Would yuuri go? He might die! Cnt wait!
118 I Love Anime 811 chapter 14 . 4/2/2013
Wonderful! it is short but that doesnt matter the story inside it does and it was wonderful! Keep it up if you stop everyone would simply cry and KKM fans would cry thata mere KKM fan would stop
118 I Love Anime 811 chapter 13 . 4/2/2013
Its alright if youcpied it but really great chapter! Hope You could continue this great story!
118 I Love Anime 811 chapter 12 . 4/2/2013
Ohhhh.. So wonderful made me cry! Yakow reallly good chapter if combined with a good song! Keept it up