Reviews for I Won't Die Again
BlackNoblesse chapter 18 . 9/13/2015
Please update soon! It's been years and no new chapter! I'm not really trying to rush but I really lovethis story!
BerryBerryBlitz chapter 18 . 7/26/2015
I am so eager to see what happens next! This story is so good~ I love it so very much!
KuroCiel chapter 18 . 7/22/2015
Where is the rest!? qwq
KuroCiel chapter 12 . 7/22/2015
I wish is was finished qwq
KuroCiel chapter 1 . 7/22/2015
Cruel qwq

I see it hasn't been updated in 6 years... so sad qwq
rini chapter 18 . 7/12/2015
Please more again.i loved this ...
colie chapter 18 . 1/22/2015
Yeah' this good but I'm hoping that the next chapter are good yuuri well come back safe and good ang,! I'm worried about him what's going to happened next. when the next chapter will be update?
This one chapter 7 . 7/17/2014
This is really entertaining. Great Job
Aizawa chapter 18 . 4/27/2014
the last updated in 2009. now already 2014. i was hoping for the next chapter. please update soon. i was excited and curious what will happen next. and i love your story. i was super duper advanture. (w)
Guest chapter 18 . 4/9/2014
Hello can you finish this please?
*puppy eyes*
zuppercat chapter 18 . 3/17/2014
Please continue! :)
Bri chapter 18 . 1/27/2014
Update please. :)
kazuke chapter 18 . 9/25/2013
sorry i posted my review on the wong chapter! hi pls cool down and wat i meant to say is that i've readed all the chapters from 1 to 18 of I WON'T DIE AGAIN . the whole story is fantastic. pls update the 19 chap! pppppppplllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaasssssssssee eeeeeee!
kazuke chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
the story is great i've enjoyed reading it. pls pls pls updated the next chapter i kind of too egaer to know what happens at the battle. pls do update faster. no offence or pressure just kind of excited!
mal chapter 18 . 9/6/2013